BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tubi exhaust price is 1000 plus your stock exhaust. The tubi is in perfect shape and was purchased from board member Gaspasser here in San Diego.

Your exhaust must be from an M5 with a manufacturing date of September 2001 or newer.

My dealer will remove my Tubi and install your stock exhaust, then I can send you the Tubi. If interested, PM me for further details.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Chuck,

I am interested, but I have a 2000 M5 with 28k miles. Let me know if you change your mind re: the min. build date.
TripleD

Chuckc said:
Tubi exhaust price is 1000 plus your stock exhaust. The tubi is in perfect shape and was purchased from board member Gaspasser here in San Diego.

Your exhaust must be from an M5 with a manufacturing date of September 2001 or newer.

My dealer will remove my Tubi and install your stock exhaust, then I can send you the Tubi. If interested, PM me for further details.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
tripleD said:
Chuck,

I am interested, but I have a 2000 M5 with 28k miles. Let me know if you change your mind re: the min. build date.
TripleD
Unfortunately, I was told by the dealer that the exhaust must come from that minumum build date to fit. Mine is a 2002. However, it occurred to me that maybe they don't realize that it is a full cat back system. I will double check with them on Monday to see if that makes a difference.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Probably a lease turn in. Just my guess. I suspect we'll be seeing more and more mods being undone as leasors turn their cars in.
TripleD

·
Registered
172 Posts
I want them. Contact me - I am in San Diego too.

Thanks,

Speed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts