BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here's a link of pics of the beast taken on the way to 4angiefest. had a great time and a lot of sweet rides. over 270 bmw's and most of them M's.
check it out.
my favorite picture of my car thanks to choey gwen, car looks like a true photo shoot in a mag.
http://forums.carolinaeuros.com/index.php?showtopic=4099

Attachments

·
Registered
319 Posts
absolutely beautiful..!!! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Nice ride...

just curious what kind of website is Caroline Euros?

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice ride...

just curious what kind of website is Caroline Euros?
it's a local club with all sorts of cars, from bmw mercedes, porsche and so fourth.
really nice guys and it's nice when having local shows and cruising from time to time.
there's actually a car show at gmp performance in charlotte in the next couple of weeks.

thanks guys for the props.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I would love to see that thing in person. Must be even better than the pictures.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Sweet George! Our cars look very much a like at this point. You always did have great taste;) Good to hear from you again and see your beautiful M6 in action. Enjoy!!

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet George! Our cars look very much a like at this point. You always did have great taste;) Good to hear from you again and see your beautiful M6 in action. Enjoy!!
what's up holmesmd haven't heard from you in a while, what's the latest news on your beast, love to see some pics and mod list.

anyway good to hear from ya, talk soon.:blink:

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
what's up holmesmd haven't heard from you in a while, what's the latest news on your beast, love to see some pics and mod list.

anyway good to hear from ya, talk soon.:blink:
I will be posting a "face lifted for summer" post very soon but since you asked buddy...here goes a preview:

charcoal filters out, RPI scoops +BMC filters, Evosport Pulley, smoked head lamps grill and side emblem by C2 designs. Dinan stage 1 software.Blinder M-40 laser jammer, Bel STi Driver radar detector both stealth install. Pinnacle Formula One Series ceramic tints. Super Sprint x-pipe + race cans. re-mounted rear license plate without bracket and up out of diffuser. LED rear tail lamps. Carbon Black Roundels all the way around. iPod Aux -in jack. Black semi gloss powder coated wheels. Eibach Pro-Kit springs!! :haha::thumbsup::applause:

Thanks for all of your info and enthusiasm as one our earliest and most aggressive moders!! I KNOW your car runs hard!:M5rev:Take care George, stay tuned for pics and my post in the next few weeks!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
I will be posting a "face lifted for summer" post very soon but since you asked buddy...here goes a preview:

charcoal filters out, RPI scoops +BMC filters, Evosport Pulley, smoked head lamps grill and side emblem by C2 designs. Dinan stage 1 software.Blinder M-40 laser jammer, Bel STi Driver radar detector both stealth install. Pinnacle Formula One Series ceramic tints. Super Sprint x-pipe + race cans. re-mounted rear license plate without bracket and up out of diffuser. LED rear tail lamps. Carbon Black Roundels all the way around. iPod Aux -in jack. Black semi gloss powder coated wheels. Eibach Pro-Kit springs!! :haha::thumbsup::applause:

Thanks for all of your info and enthusiasm as one our earliest and most aggressive moders!! I KNOW your car runs hard!:M5rev:Take care George, stay tuned for pics and my post in the next few weeks!:cheers:
How are you smoking your headlights?
Aren't you getting Vorsteiner hood?
(sorry to threadjack)

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
How are you smoking your headlights?
Aren't you getting Vorsteiner hood?
(sorry to threadjack)
A very cool process from Chris at C2Designs in Tampa:

C2 DESIGN
Attn: Chris
4704 N. Hubert Ave.
Tampa, FL 33614
813-223-3744

A very subtle but sharp darkening of the internal head lamps. The process also removes the ugly yellow corners. You should give him a call. He does great work and is very easy to deal with!:applause:

+/- on the Vorsteiner Hood. Once my stock hoop gets chipped to ****, I may consider it but I really love the current look of the car as is. This is primarily a mod. I will do out of necessity( IE collision or wear and tear). I do think they look best on black cars so we will see;) I just feel like taking a break from opening up my wallet! cherrsagai

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
A very cool process from Chris at C2Designs in Tampa:

C2 DESIGN
Attn: Chris
4704 N. Hubert Ave.
Tampa, FL 33614
813-223-3744

A very subtle but sharp darkening of the internal head lamps. The process also removes the ugly yellow corners. You should give him a call. He does great work and is very easy to deal with!:applause:

+/- on the Vorsteiner Hood. Once my stock hoop gets chipped to ****, I may consider it but I really love the current look of the car as is. This is primarily a mod. I will do out of necessity( IE collision or wear and tear). I do think they look best on black cars so we will see;) I just feel like taking a break from opening up my wallet! cherrsagai
If only I were on the East Coast.... :(

I agree with you on the V-hood...I'm keeping the stock hood as well...IMO cleaner....Now the B6 hood with power bulge...that is sick!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
If only I were on the East Coast.... :(

I agree with you on the V-hood...I'm keeping the stock hood as well...IMO cleaner....Now the B6 hood with power bulge...that is sick!
I agree with you on the hood. I had my lamps shipped back and forth from C2 Design. Worked like a dream! You should consider the same although your car would be sans lamps for about 10 days! Go for it!:applause:

·
Registered
836 Posts
After seeing Lorinser's original pics I contemplated having Chris do my lights (he did a great job modding my Dinan exhaust to make the coupe version fit my vert) but opted for the Euro ones (at much greater cost). IMO I haven't seen anyone do the M6 lights as well as Chris.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ARE YOU GAY?

Are you trying to compensate for something Georgie ? J/K Buddy...Nice !
WHAT'S UP P-LOCK! HAVEN'T HEARD FROM YOU IN A WHILE. you can't be that busy if you have time to post. any way i guess you couldn't make the bmw cruise because you pussyed out and bought a pawpaw car "cls63". just kidding, it's still a sweet car even though the driver is gay.

call me some time, by the way car show next saturday at gmp, make sure you bring your rainbow umbrella in case it rains. talk soon.

hahahahahahahaha!:7:

·
Registered
644 Posts
Fantastic shots!

Your car looks sinister! nicely done. Black is definitely beautiful

-Audio

1 - 20 of 24 Posts