BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any easier ways to finding a good to decent deal on a used exhaust besides ebay or on the forums here? have been searching ages for a used tubi rumore and cant seem to find one :(

·
Registered
353 Posts
is there any easier ways to finding a good to decent deal on a used exhaust besides ebay or on the forums here? have been searching ages for a used tubi rumore and cant seem to find one :(
There's Bimmerforums or Craigslist. However, I don't think that's gonna help much. If you're flexible on the which brand and model of exhaust, you're far more likely to score a deal. You're searching for an exhaust almost nobody is running, as far as I can see. Don't get me wrong, Tubi makes some fantastic exhausts (just ask the tifosi) but Tubi doesn't seem to have much traction with the M5 crowd, at least yet.

Dave

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm open to purchase an eisenmann race instead if I get a good deal, found one on craigslist for a great price but no response :/

·
Registered
73 Posts
for sale

I have an RPI GTS complete exhaust for sale. I from temple city CA. $2700 + shipping and whatever fees. bought it new from RPI in December 2010. drove it for 2 weekend. it still on the car, but I currently station in Korea. I want to go back to normal exhaust because the exhaust sound were too exotic for my neighbor and my wife =/ I love it and so is everyone on this board. search youtube for M5 RPI GT or GTS exhaust. GTS is a less aggressive than the GT.

notes: exhaust have 2 drilled hole in hte inner tube for two silencer if u wish to silence them a bit, the exhaust will come with silencer. I bought brand new for a little less than $3,000.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts