BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
after several trips to the u-pull-it yard i've almost got a complete trunk tool kit, it would appear that i am missing only two or three things. any one have a complete kit in thier car, or even a list of what all goes in there?
thanks,
shawn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,431 Posts
doc_76544 said:
mainly what goes horizontally underneath the wrenches, looks like a long straight thing.
shawn
Is that not the space for the emergency warning triangle?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mmm-Five said:
Is that not the space for the emergency warning triangle?
no i have the triangle, this is smaller, much thinner and to get it out you would have to remove all the wrenches and the pliers first
shawn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,431 Posts
doc_76544 said:
no i have the triangle, this is smaller, much thinner and to get it out you would have to remove all the wrenches and the pliers first
shawn
Maybe the attached picture will help - which is of my tool kit!
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mmm-Five said:
Maybe the attached picture will help - which is of my tool kit!
it helps, but only to show me that i have a different kit than you do, my tow hook isn't located there, i'll have to snap a pic of mine and send it to someone to post so you'll know what i mean

Shawn
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top