BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys first, when lifting up the roundel the trunk never opened, so the only other option was key and button inside car.

Now after not seeing the car for 2.5 months the button and key fob unlock quit working as well.

only option now is the manual key under roundel :(

any thoughts?

·
Registered
571 Posts
Hey guys first, when lifting up the roundel the trunk never opened, so the only other option was key and button inside car.

Now after not seeing the car for 2.5 months the button and key fob unlock quit working as well.

only option now is the manual key under roundel :(

any thoughts?
Tjese cars have sensitive electrical systems. If you did not have a battery tender oon it I would start with a very long highway drive at a fair speed and let it get a good charge. Then if all is not well you can test to see if the battery or alternator is ok.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tjese cars have sensitive electrical systems. If you did not have a battery tender oon it I would start with a very long highway drive at a fair speed and let it get a good charge. Then if all is not well you can test to see if the battery or alternator is ok.
I had the battery tender on it all summer long. i currently dont have a way to test voltages though... besides inpa..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts