BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep my two BMW leather books, front license plate, oil bottle, and all the other stuff that came with my car in the right net. In the left compartment I keep a 2nd oil bottle.

Everytime I have a little fun with MDM all my **** in the right net goes flying around the trunk. Is there anything I can buy from BMW to keep everything in place?

Will a velcro strap work? Has anybody else done anything about this? :dunno:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
I keep my two BMW leather books, front license plate, oil bottle, and all the other stuff that came with my car in the right net. In the left compartment I keep a 2nd oil bottle.

Everytime I have a little fun with MDM all my **** in the right net goes flying around the trunk. Is there anything I can buy from BMW to keep everything in place?

I keep my books in the right net only. I have a plastic container with a snap-latch lid that I keep oil, wheel cleaner, tire shine, wax. etc.. I have the cargo net from one of my E39s holding that puppy in place. Works great. If anything leaks or spills in the container, no harm to the car.

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Put everything in a milk crate and bungee the milk crate to the 2 "D" rings in the trunk...

·
Registered
649 Posts

yea i just bought a net for my car dont have the part # but if you look @ the E60 brouche for the 5er it has it

·
Registered
184 Posts

I have the BMW trunk net that spans the trunk floor as well as a BMW folding box (folds flat) with a non-slip bottom that holds a lot keeps things inside. Don't have the part number, but I am sure that it's available.:M5thumbs:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts