BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been trying to text you about the new satellite receiver, Gen 2.5 model. You said you sent it, but I still haven't received it. My car is apart and I can't put it back together till I get the new receiver. All I'm asking for is the tracking information or confirmation that it was sent. I can't just leave my car apart forever, I want to drive it!!!!!!!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He already sent me a satellite receiver, it's just unfortunately the wrong one. I'm just waiting for the replacement one, then I will send the other back to him.

T

·
0 Posts
The one that you ordered was sent.

We will send one other one which is a different model once it is paid for.

Sent gen 2.0 which was ordered and will send gen 2.5 once it is paid for. Then refund gen 2.0 when we get it back. Simple mix up. I have been busy, so this is why I get a post calling me out on something?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

T

·
0 Posts
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1408121471.272357.jpg

I do not ship extra parts without returning the initial one.

This customer bought a perfect Ccc from us. Said it didn't work. I sent another before getting the first back, and then he disappeared and I now sent two working Ccc Lci units to someone who paid for only one unit.

Too many scammers out there.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have paid for the new one. I would've paid for the new one in advance as well, but you never asked me to. Anyways, I have paid for the new one and will return the old one when the new one arrives. Thanks

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
OP, are you sure the 2.5 module will work in your car? I bought a gen 2 from a local and I tried to retrofit it in my car last year and the BMW software wouldn't write it was requesting the module part# 65129192274 which is the newest.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm not 100% sure the gen 2.5 will work. But the gen 2 definitely won't work because my antenna won't even plug into it. The gen 2.5 is the only one that has the single prong antenna outlet. It should work?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Troy, has always helped me out when it came to my M6. He may be a little hard to get in touch with at times but I know why. Most of the times he calls me back it's usually LATE after he's done working a 13 plus hour day so cut him some slack! One of the biggest reasons why I still hold on to my M6 is Cuz he is more then fair and knowledgeable and will help out anyone. GREAT SELLER!!!

Tony

:byee55amg :M5launch:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts