BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I switch between driving three cars, I got the cassette adaptor for the IPOD. Now I can't seem to eject it from the M5. Press the eject button, hear a click, but nothing happens. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Re: Stuck IPOD

I had this happen as well. Use a tiny (sunglasses) screwdriver and VERY gently pry the cassette out. Once you lift it enough, it should come out on its own. Don't use too much force.

...josh

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Stuck IPOD

Josh:

I tried the eyeglass screwdriver route. It didn't work. I pried it up a little but it would not release. Now I'm getting a "tape error" message. Once you removed the cassette adaptor did you ever use it again?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Reviving an old thread...I have the same problem, jammed ipod cassette adaptor with the "tape error" message. At first I thought maybe because the tape door wouldn't close (due to the protruding wire) that was causing the error, but I;m not sure. In any event, the tape won;t eject. Any advice here?

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
turn off the the radio try pushing/forward it back and turn it on then eject try for a couple of times it should come out...worked for me hope it does for you goodluck...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts