BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys,

this post should have been pics/vids of the recent mods .. they are coming soon i promise. unfortunately had to go in for surgery on the left hand today so i cant drive for a couple of weeks, hence my attention has shifted to sorting out lots of small details on the car: swirl marks, couple of scratches etc

in the mean time, im having a sticker made, the number '70' (my old race number, means a lot to me. i can bore you with the details if you want! lol). i just cant decide where to place it on the car. dont get me wrong, im not trying to rice up the car and im not into graphics etc. just want a small subtle sticker to place out of the way to add a personal touch. something along the lines of the 'ring sticker, no more than 3'' by 3''.

not on the trunk, maybe a colour on colour on the front edge of the hood (very subtle), somewhere low down on the front bumper? rear of the side sill by the rear wheel? or maybe even airbrush a small portion of the lower grill with a stencil?

been bothering me all week lol. trivial it is but as always your thoughts greatly appreciated.

cheers, have a good weekend everyone,
Pasha

·
Registered
360 Posts
I have silver Vortech Supercharger sticker on the lower part of my rear side windows. Very subtle as the silver blends in with the rest of the car, but it makes me feel better knowing its there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts