BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The guys over at M-Flight M car club - (have about 120+ M car members in central Germany etc) - are organizing a trip to the Eisenmann facility - - here's the text of an email - albeit a little late;

Please respond to me no later than 10 March 2011 to let me know if you are going on this 25 March 2011 (FRI) ///M Flight trip and if you are bringing a guest! I have to provide Eisenmann and the place that we will eat lunch at final numbers no later than this date! Thanks!

Plan of attack...

- This is a rain or shine event/meeting. The only time it would be cancelled is if it SNOWS!!!

- Don't forget to wear your ///M Flight Polos and if you do not have one yet as this will be your 1st meeting, I will give you one at the convoy meet up point or at Eisenmann when I meet you there... I will also pass out ///M Flight stickers/decals for your car windows.

- Folks that want to ride in the convoy; We will start meeting at 0700hrs at Pentagon Car Sales in Ramstein Village right outside of the RAB West Gate. Their address for GPS purposes is Kindsbacher Str. 47, 66877 Ramstein-Miesenbach. We will depart at 0730hrs because once we hit the road enroute to Eisenmann, we are pretty much entering rush hour traffic time frames. We do not have to arrive there until 0945am, but will need this time in case we run into traffic.

- Folks that will meet us there at Eisenmann, please depart your home/area in time to arrive at Eisenmann no later than 0945am. The address for Eisenmann is Eisenmann GmbH, Saarstraße 45, D-71282 Hemmingen.

- 0945 meet and greet Eisenmann Staff that will give us the tour of their facility.

- 1000 until approximately 1200-1230hrs we will be touring their facility, looking around, can ask questions etc...

- 1230-1245 depart Eisenmann and head to Italian restaurant for lunch. The restaurant is about 15 mins/8km from Eisenmann and they close at 1400hrs. I'd say we will be done eating/conversating there at about 1430-1445hrs... With the amount of folks going on this trip, I know they will not have a problem with having to stay open later for us once we have ordered. But we must arrive there by 1300hrs...

- Depart at around 1500hrs or so and then folks that want to convoy back to K-Town can or you can split off of the convoy when we get close to your exit. I think K-Town folks will be home by like 1630-1700hrs... We can fill up with gas on the way home if we need to.

- If anyone has any further questions, please give me a call on my cell 017662465751

I hope to see a lot of you at this meeting, will be a good 1st ///M Flight meeting of the 2011 season!!!

Take Care and don't forget to respond to let me know whether you are going or not! I'm excited about this meeting and this upcoming season for ///M Flight!!!

v/r,

M-Flight Lead
Hans E92 M3 Silverstone II Coupe'

...although it's late - - if you are really interested, email the organizer - - hans.trower at ramstein.af.mil

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
About this Discussion
0 Replies
1 Participant
MarkQC
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing