BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was always a little jealous of the M5/Z8 community on the coast. Plenty of opportunites to meet fellow enthusiasts. So here is my opportunity to actually be on the west coast and have my car to enjoy and hopefully meet some of you. I will be enjoying my week of with my golf buddies (no locals) in the SF area starting the week 6th of June, heading towards Silverado country club later in the week. We won't be playing Monterey and so far have Half Moon Bay, Presisdio and Pasatiempo on the list. Would you have any suggestions for some not so popular jewels? Also I like to plan some pretty drives possibly before and certainly after the week.

Thanks
CW

·
10,458 Posts
i'm not much of a (good) golfer, so no advice from me on where to go, but keep us posted as for any meets or drives. It be great to meet another discovery machine and it's owner. THere are some great driving roads up in the napa valley too. I think mario andretti's winery is off silverado trail...

Member MFunf did a post about a great drive, search for 'passion renewed' or something like that for his route.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts