BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my car has the caramel leather and originally came with wooden trim piece... as i was 25 i thought they looked to old manny so i invested in some high gloss black ones.... they looked rubbish with the leather... so i invested in some individual anthracite body coded ones which look lovely.. but dont really go... any one know the offiial trims to match the caramel?

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
The Titanium looks amazing. People have also changed their carpets to black to help with the contrast.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I've got black carpets in mine - looks great especially with the black inserts in the doors and black dash. I think the wood is walnut, but not sure.

Not seen the bronze...

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
The closest to bronze BMW had done OEM for the E39 would be either the titanium or the painted beige one.

In caramel black carpets and black seat bases (platsic piece where controls for seat motors are) look great. Black center console too for a real nice look

Piano black works with caramel, so does everything else

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Looks like the Titan trim to me.

BTW there are no "official" trims that go with caramel. This topic has been discussed a lot on here and there are many options people chose. Some folks chose to carbon fiber wrap, one chose to paint it the exterior of the car, others have done gloss black and also the titan trim. I'd do some seraches and look at the many examples on the site and decide for yourself. Thats what I did. I am doing what Blackxs stated and been collecting parts for black seat skirts, floor mats and black trim is on its way.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Carbon fiber is the only way to go. You can search to find some amazing pics of this. I put black CF, changed my mats and arm rest to black. It looks amazing; I think it is the best possible interior combo.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts