BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Spotted!

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2pgxyA3q28E&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2pgxyA3q28E&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

·
Moderator koenigseggboard.com
1,064 Posts
The South African RHD car as mentioned originally in this thread is now converted to Left Hand Drive. Car is currently in Switzerland. Thanks to Alan W for the update!

·
Registered
50 Posts
This Trevita is or was for sale with "Auto Salon Singen". At least in mid 2011. As the VIN is already known I only have to say: Yes, 071.

Does anybody know if Koenigsegg really built a third Trevita as it was planned when they showed the presspics?

·
1,064 Posts
Only two CCXR Trevitas were built; the South African RHD (now LHD) #071, and the U.S.-spec car #075.

I would think it would be awesome to eventually build the third, as an Agera R Trevita!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Do you know this for a fact or is it just your conjecture? I only ask as even Gustav did not seem to know the answer to this one. I know only two are accounted for, but do we really know that a third was never built??

·
1,064 Posts
It's not conjecture. On two separate occasions I posed this question to someone who would know, and both times the answer was the same: only two were built. Given that at the time Agera production was well underway, I have no reason to believe that a third CCXR Trevita will materialize.

·
Registered
140 Posts
ok thanks, that is interesting as the question has always bothered me. You are right though an agera trevita would be cool.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts