BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
I got this info on the car, or rather Future Exotics from a friend from another Forum:

The guy who owns it is a guy by the name of Zuniad Moti. An indian guy who has a thing for super exclusive exotic cars. He is currently in property debt of around R1.2 billion. Which would be around $120 million... Not sure whats happening there. He currently has a Pagani Zonda Roadster F, Lambo Murcie SV, Bentley Azure, Rolls Royce LWB, Ferrari Scuderia, Rolls Royce Phantom Coupe, and two bulletproof Merc S600's...

All the cars he sells at Future Exotics are actually his cars. He just gives the public an option of buying them.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I also heard that story that his in in deep troubles, but I think it isn't true.
His Zonda F Roadster (with a custom paint job similar to the Cinque's) was up for sale right after the purchase, and people started speculating on his debts.
Then the Zonda was back at Pagani, and everyone thought it was a sort of confirmation of the troubles.

The thing is that the Zonda was at the factory to be actually updated with new parts from the Cinque, and was after that spotted again in Sandton, South Africa, just a few days ago. So no sale, and more money spent.

He also owns another K, I think a CCX but I'm not sure about this.

BTW, Future Exotics belongs to him, if it wasn't clear already.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Haven't been here in a while. The above photos are the ones I posted online on another site. I asked the manager to send it to me. Had a view of the cars in Cape Town during the course of December. Nice eye Candy :) Even got to fire up the Zonda.

His other Koenigsegg is a CCXR, not a CCX.

All 3 cars were there in his showroom during December. Apparently the CCXR has had a HP upgrade at the factory. Perhaps Gustav can confirm this?

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the update.

did you take any pictures? I have not heard about the power upgrade.

Haven't been here in a while. The above photos are the ones I posted online on another site. I asked the manager to send it to me. Had a view of the cars in Cape Town during the course of December. Nice eye Candy :) Even got to fire up the Zonda.

His other Koenigsegg is a CCXR, not a CCX.

All 3 cars were there in his showroom during December. Apparently the CCXR has had a HP upgrade at the factory. Perhaps Gustav can confirm this?

·
Moderator koenigseggboard.com
1,064 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts