BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Moderator koenigseggboard.com
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We've already seen this one in the other Trevita thread, I thought she deserved her own thread.

Spotted at Cars on Fifth Show in Naples, Florida.

We still need the VIN! Help, anyone?

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
Some more i've found:)

Attachments

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Gorgeous. But in some pictures itlooks very similar to the "standard" greay CCX colour which is a bit annoying :)

·
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
VIN found!

This car has been spotted a few days ago at Ogara Coach Company in Beverly Hills, California. If you check the Koenigsegg website under "Events" you will see that there was a "Supercar Showcase Exclusive" at Ogara on April 23. I imagine the reason the Trevita is so far from home was for it to be present at this event! Photos found on Flickr.

VIN found on CarFax: YT9XD33B88A007075. You saw it here first!

Attachments

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
So you actualyl saw the Trevita in real life? LUCKY YOU! :goldcup:

This car has been spotted a few days ago at Ogara Coach Company in Beverly Hills, California. If you check the Koenigsegg website under "Events" you will see that there was a "Supercar Showcase Exclusive" at Ogara on April 23. I imagine the reason the Trevita is so far from home was for it to be present at this event! Photos found on Flickr.

·
Registered
5 Posts

lol the last time I went to that store there was a Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570 on that exact same spot. btw I love the Trevita its just gorgeous lovelove its totally going on my dream garage! :haha:

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
I guess this settles the thinking that only 2 had been produced (or have we yet to see the plate on the Florida car??)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Oh i just realised that 3 of 3 is the Florida car, so back to the old there are only 2 produced idea then i guess?

·
Registered
140 Posts
I dont know, i keep waiting for Gustavs thinking on the matter but so far he has not jumped in with his thoughts....Gustav??

·
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
As far as I have been told there are still only two Trevitas. But this labeling of "No. 3 of 3" is quite curious; if there are only two, why number this one that way? The U.S. Trevita (#75) is definitely plated in Florida. It wore this plate when it was spotted at O'Gara coach in Beverly Hills. This was right around the time when Christian made an apperance there. Also about that time, a Trevita appeared on Jay Leno's Garage, with Christian as guest. I have always naturally assumed that the car in that video was #75, but if I recall correctly in the video it appears with a Manufacturer plate, similar to what you see in the above photograph where it is being loaded into the truck. Why they would have replated it for that purpose is a mystery to me. So were there two different Trevitas in California at nearly the same time? I doubt it. Why would #75 be all the way in California, when another one was being brought in? Why bring one in, if #75 was already there?

The only thing we can say for certain is that #75 is a U.S.-spec car, plated in Florida, and #71 is the former RHD South African car, now LHD and last spotted in Switzerland. The Trevita that is spotted in the video at the factory could very well have been #71, there for its RHD/LHD conversion.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts