BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't posted in a bit. But traded in the M6 for a family truckster. Will really miss it (best car I have ever owned) so will my 5 year old as it's his car I'm told.
Just made sense right now. Never get to drive it as I have the monkies with me on weekend outings. And we get real snow! My wife will be taking my X5, and I will have the x5m. The deal is I get a new or slightly used m6 in a couple years. Or one of the 2010 m6 special competition ones we got up here in frozen silver. Thanks for all the great info! This forum rocks!!

May have my KW's and some other things for sale. But may stash it away till I get another one :)

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pick it up Friday. Fa"M"ly truckster

(Already looking for mods lol)

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya like the colour. Really blue from an angle

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sadly no, would of rather passed them on to some on the forum. But they went with the car. Was scrambling around trying to find some oem's or even replicas haha. But they upped my trade in to reflect the rims. Taking off the kW v3's have new unused scoops. Even grabbed the floor mats haha and all the gloss black bits.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well the plate matches well. As in "mature" old... Can't miss soccer practice! Sure I can pick up milk! Yes I'll take the kids to Home Depot with me!
Hockey season my son wants to be a goalie... Great.
Or "m"uhahaha you are practical now :|

Kidding aside it is an awesome grocery getter! And... Didn't miss my early Tee time lol
Do miss the v10 music though

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am, but I think shipping would be crazy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts