BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need to go back to a stock exhaust system on my 2007 M5. I need all three OEM sections (which is the complete systems and comes as a single piece). Currently, my setup is: Section 1 = Eisenmann pipes, Section 2 = Tubi X-Pipe, and Section 3 = Tubi mufflers. I live in Atlanta, so I would prefer to trade the exhausts locally due to the size of the OEM setup. I will consider trade+cash offers.

I can be reached via email: [email protected] (don't think I can PM yet b/c not enough posts).

Thanks, Chris<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

·
Registered
95 Posts
If I may inquire, what is prompting you to return you exhaust to stock? I'm interested in a set-up similar to yours, so any information/advise you can provide may prove helpful in my final decision. Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is an awesome setup, but I am going to sell/trade my car in soon so want a stock setup. Also, it is my daily driver and when it is cold it is loud, which isn't great if you have clients in the car. However, after the first 2 minutes post cold start the sound drops dramatically. I am going to try to post a sound clip in the next day or so. We are still iced in Atlanta.

·
Registered
596 Posts
How much $$$ you looking on top?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was going to see what people offered me. I think the pieces sold apart would easily bring $2k+, but willing to do something much less with full OEM exhaust swap and single transaction. Email me if you want to discuss. Thx

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am in Atlanta, just ordered RPI X-pipe and mufflers. If you want I will trade you sec. 1 for the stock exhaust if yours will work with the 2 secs from RPI. I am going to have Bimmer's in Kennesaw install my exhaust. Then you can sell your other 2 sections for cash. Let me know or email me your #. [email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts