BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently bought a mint conditioned low mileage 2001 Black on Black SMG M3 with now 25k miles.. for 39,500.. Looking to make a trade for an M5 of some sort.. I dont want anything above 50k miles.. If I can find a lower mileage one I will pay cash for the difference..

Ive had the M3 for 2 months.. It runs great.. Had it Custom Tuned at Active Autowerke, with a few simple high quality parts....Exaust, Intake.

Thanks
-Robert

[email protected]

·
Registered
118 Posts
Is it a coupe or a convertible? Any pics?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a Coupe..

As mentioned.. I have a KN63 Intake, and a Eisenman Exaust system..with High Flow borla muffler.. Sounds unbelivable... I also had the Waterpump and steering pullies installed from Turner Motorsport. Then I had Active Autowerke do a 3hr custom dyno tune....Car runs Perfect.. No issues whatsoever...Great power gains.. All this was done within the last month..

Im purely interested in an M5 because I constanly am finding myself having to take out clients so I need a 4 door spacious 4 person vehicle... The M3 is such a Head turner and such a joy to drive.. I esp. love the SMG.. I figure an M5 is the closest way to keep the excitment with the cost of extra weight and the bonus of more room.

Here are some Pictures..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts