BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rookie to tracking my car, not really looking for anything too competitive, but want to start enjoying my M5 and a few other toys how they were meant to be driven.

I was invited by Porsche last week to drive their new cars at NJMP and was instantly addicted. A friend referred me to hooked on driving, and I signed up for their next meet, but I would like something more often than once every two months. Between my father brother and I, we have a great fleet of cars just begging to visit a track.

Any advise on where I can go near Allentown PA, any organizations I should join, or anything a rookie should know would be greatly appreciated. Not looking to really race others, just track my cars. Thanks

·
Registered
884 Posts
We are obviously neighbors, I recommend NASA who runs HDPE events all over the east coast and the rest of the country. From where we are there are three tracks with events close by, NJ Thunderbolt and Lightning, Pocono about 30 minutes for you and Watkins Glenn which is worth the four hour drive. It is instructional and you will have a instructor with you until he or she sign you off to level two when you can go by yourself. Also there is an outfit called Trackmasters who only run Watkins Glenn, I have not participated with them but they were recommended to me. Let me know if you want more info.

Frank

1 - 3 of 3 Posts