BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YO whats up guys!! I need to make some space so Im getting rid of whats stated in the title!

Style 65s are in GREAT condition, Powder coated gloss black, one rear used to have a little crack, but it was professionally sealed with ZERO ISSUES!!! wheels come with Federal tires 245/40 and 265/35

Toyo Proxes r888 are sizes 245/40/18 fronts and 275/35/18 rears! I had them mounted on my old wheels but i barley drive my car because my license has been revoked for the past 4 years (DMV REALLY BLOWS) so on that note, TIRES ARE BRAND NEW basically.

Slimmbones finned rear diffuser is made out of polyurethane, i wanted a carbon fiber diffuser, this one came instead, im not even going to bother, so i will just sell it. BRAND NEW NEVER MOUNTED!!

Local pick up for the rims and tires.. im located in Yonkers NY.

Will ship diffuser, shippin included in price below vvvvv

STYLE 65's W/ TIRES: 1000 pick up

TOYO PROXES R888: 900 pick up

SLIMMBONES FINNED REAR DIFFUSER: 200 shipped.

THANK YOU and have a good day!!
-flo

Attachments

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Too bad the wheels are painted black, goodluck with sale wont last too long

Reactions: ThatM5fLow

·
Registered
854 Posts
Sorry but I am extremely busy, packaging and shipping large items would be such a hassle for me.
It's actually quite easy to ship wheels that have tires on them. Throw some fabric on the faces, 1/4" plywood on both sides, and go crazy with some stretch wrap.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BUMP! i dont know how to edit the earlier post, but the rims are not for sale anymore

toyo proxes are still up!

brand new they go for 1100, 900 takes them

THANK YOU!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts