BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So here it is. Cheers to Alex (Zarnd) who told them about my car, which led to them contacting me and a few months later its in print :

Good thing Greg (greg86) let me know it came out today. I thought it was coming out in January/February !

·
Registered
595 Posts
So here it is. Cheers to Alex (Zarnd) who told them about my car, which led to them contacting me and a few months later its in print :

Good thing Greg (greg86) let me know it came out today. I thought it was coming out in January/February !
Thats ...king ace!!!!!

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Hurray!!! Congratulations Kumaran!!

I feel privileged to have driven that monster of a car :D

You are famous now man!

Reactions: M5 London

·
Registered
595 Posts
[email protected] be getting a copy of that,especially as I was at the Grasshopper meet last month and saw it in the flesh!

·
Registered
8,723 Posts
Congratulations, Kumaran! Great article and great car!

BTW, please pm me your address so that I can send you a little gift in compensation for the tensioner you so kindly tracked down for me back in August!

--Peter

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Congrats Kumaran; it must be great to have your own car featured in a magazine. I do like the approach of keeping it looking very standard but with the extra firepower inside. Three pages of replaced items... doesn't surprise me my friend!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Cheers for all the comments guys !!

I just added a page I missed, LOL !

·
Registered
906 Posts
Great article

Kumaran, we already know you and your beast are in a class apart. Nice to see that a recognized
publisher came to the same realization and printed the account.

Well done mate,
Alan

·
Registered
80 Posts
Congratulations Kumaran :applause::applause::applause:

It was great to see you and your beast at The Grasshopper last month, just a shane I had to go early and didnt get the chance for a proper chat.
Kev

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Congrats!!! must be cool to see your car in a mag and knowing that thousands of people are going to be drooling over it for years to come.

BTW do you have two different rear tires? the tread pattern looks different.

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Nice job man! Your car looks great, huge props on the magazine feature! I think all of us who mod our cars aspire to be on the cover of some magazine someday :)

·
Registered
543 Posts
Great to see a board member getting some well deserved props on a beautiful beast!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts