BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I became an M5 owner a couple of weeks ago. My first "upgrade" was style 66 rims and Contiwinter snows (its Canada). Now I am thinking Tubi. Does anyone in the Toronto area know of a good shop for M5 performance work that could do a Tubi exhaust installation?

·
Registered
208 Posts
sailor said:
I became an M5 owner a couple of weeks ago. My first "upgrade" was style 66 rims and Contiwinter snows (its Canada). Now I am thinking Tubi. Does anyone in the Toronto area know of a good shop for M5 performance work that could do a Tubi exhaust installation?
Welcome to the club. Toronto has quite a few reputable independent shops and over the years I've gotten to know just about all of them. For the last few years I've been dealing with Munich Motors on Alness (Dufferin/Finch area), the owner Mike is a former BMW factory guy from Germany and has a highly modified e46 M3. Give him a call 416 665 1605 tell him Stanley sent you, he knows me well. In fact I was at his shop on Monday having my style 66 wheels installed, my job was a little more complicated as I needed to remove my Brembo BBK and re-install the original brakes.
Good luck.

Cheers,

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the quick response, I figured there must be some good choices. Rost12 I see you have the Tubi installed. I have not heard one in person and was wondering if it is noticably louder than the stock exhaust during "calm" city/highway driving. My wife thinks the stock exhaust is loud enough so I would like to be able to keep it quiet with her in the car and let is roar when I am on my own during more spirited driving.

rost12 said:
You can give Engineered Automotive a try, talk to either Lou or Billy, both are great guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts