---

2. You are on the FBI's most wanted list

--- now drum roll please ...

1. You live in Seattle where free water keep coming down from sky

·
Registered
577 Posts
1. You live in Seattle where free water keep coming down from sky
Sorry I live in LA. What exactly is this water coming from the sky thing? hihahihahiha

Reactions: AGM5 and jimsm6

·
Registered
976 Posts
I hear the burgers taste better there because the one's who flip them make $15/hour.:3:

·
Registered
648 Posts
I love my vert. This is my first one. The one thing that I did not consider when buying it was that it gets too hot for a vert sometimes in the summer.

I did buy a windscreen to help with my wife's hair. It helps a lot, but the kids do not ride in the car with the windscreen.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry I live in LA. What exactly is this water coming from the sky thing? hihahihahiha
I can't stand your signature "I Love LA. It lets me ride in the winter with the top down.". I have to say "I love Seattle. It lets me have a free car wash every day." ouich

·
Registered
804 Posts
I'll raise you with San Diego. Equally little rain, plus the bonus of not having LA traffic and therefore more open space to stretch her legs and hear those sweet pipes :)

Reactions: jimsm6
T

·
0 Posts
I really like the driving experience with the top down, but man is the vert slow compared to the M6 coupe & M5. :-(. Definitely going to be putting a stroker in the vert this fall when I have free time.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
464 Posts
I really like the driving experience with the top down, but man is the vert slow compared to the M6 coupe & M5. :-(. Definitely going to be putting a stroker in the vert this fall when I have free time.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Vert is slow with the 6 speed! Try again with the SMG.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts