BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, thank you for your card and the chat and the pictures of your car as you came through the U/K border, I got pictures of your car, but not with me next to the car, which means I cannot get the jacket now. Is there another prize I must have been the first to take your pictures on U/K soil does that count and get me the jacket ?. As no-one else has come close so far!!!

Just my luck

SEE YA

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hiya fella, well done for finding us, but we where more thinking of actual UK soil, not the french border crossing soil at the channel tunnel!!! But dont worry, we will send you a pm soon and yes, we will send you something!!! We are nice like that you see.

So, the antandpete competion on our news page is still ongoing. Can you find the car? We will be in Manchester city centre on Sunday (5.06.05) lunch time, check out the various squares....

Cheers

ant.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ant397 said:
Hiya fella, well done for finding us, but we where more thinking of actual UK soil, not the french border crossing soil at the channel tunnel!!! But dont worry, we will send you a pm soon and yes, we will send you something!!! We are nice like that you see.

So, the antandpete competion on our news page is still ongoing. Can you find the car? We will be in Manchester city centre on Sunday (5.06.05) lunch time, check out the various squares....

Cheers

ant.
Hello, sorry to point it out but the area is British soil once you come pass British passport control there are signs which states that.
Hence you first pass via French passport control then British!!!

Waiting on your reply sorry to be pickie ha ha !!!!

SEE YA

·
Registered
291 Posts
I feel your pain brother. I bought a dancing pony from antandpete.co.uk and nothing!!

It's been 6 months !:crying: :crying::crying:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jeff4505 said:
I feel your pain brother. I bought a dancing pony from antandpete.co.uk and nothing!!

It's been 6 months !:crying: :crying::crying:
Got that right :crying:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well sorry, about that looks like your word is not your bond anymore :blabla: and talk is cheap.

SEE YA

1 - 12 of 12 Posts