BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had my new rear tires put on the car today after waiting three weeks for them. Got the HTR zIII's after reading good reviews of them on the board. Crappy thing is I ordered 285/18s and did not notice until I got home to clean the wheels they put on 275/18's. Now I have to go back tomorrow and see if they can get the 285's. I think the guy forgot I wanted 285's and ordered stock size instead:mad:

I washed her and took some pics hope these are better then the blue tinted ones I originally took of the car
And I treated the leather.

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
Stunning. It looks brand new!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
would you believe it has 101953 miles on it. original paint except for the front bumper, and the hole front end is covered with 3m clear bra

·
Registered
241 Posts
Wow that is impressive - I can't even see any rock chips on the fascia

·
Registered
234 Posts
Stunning ! There are very few cars of any kind which owners both take as good care/pride and who actually drive to enjoy. This is a great example at 101k miles.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Beautiful throughout !

·
Registered
195 Posts
we have to have a M5 meet when I get back from Afghanistan in June :goldcup:

·
Company Representative for Valley Motorwerks
763 Posts
Simply gorgeous... I've had HTRZIII's on many cars.. including 2 540's and they really are the best bargain in performance tires.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
we have to have a M5 meet when I get back from Afghanistan in June :goldcup:
I'm an idiot, my dash said "tire defect" and after I did the search, I thought it was because I needed to reset the TPS. I then had a light bulb go off in my head and I decided to check both rear tires. Seems one is a 285 and the other is a 275. Thoughts TPS are smart. Of course I should have checked both tires earlier!

And yes we have to get together when you get back from oversea's. I've seen a forest green M5 rolling around town with stickers on the rear windows, does it belong to anyone on the board? Do you know who it belongs to jrsuc85? Not too many M5's around here.

·
Registered
195 Posts
havent seen a green there was another black on Fort Carson before I left....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts