BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yipe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:applause::1::7::biggrinbounce:
I pick up my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lovelovelovelovelovelove
it's finaly here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:M5eyes::M5launch:
my 08 Monaco Blue M5 Full Merino Portland:cheers:
Head UP
SAT
HD Radio
Fold Down RS
Heated Rears
Heated Wheel
Ipod
Premium Sound
SMG
Multi Active Seats
Power rear Shade
comfort Acsses
Soft close doors
High Beam Assist:hihi::hihi::hihi:

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Lol good luck sleeping not just tonight but till you are down with the break in zzzzz

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
sweet dreams....................good luck

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Like a kid at christmas, a teenager getting a license, turning drinking age and losing your virginity all wrapped up in one!

Reactions: shchow

·
Registered
856 Posts
Today's the day! How you feelin'? This brings back good memories for me too. It's gets even better every time you drive once you get the M5.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Like a kid at christmas, a teenager getting a license, turning drinking age and losing your virginity all wrapped up in one!
I am still waiting for any and all of the above to happen for me (in my current second childhood), but I do have my M5.:M5thumbs:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Steady there big fella...........it's gonna be fine. This is all part of the fun. People ask me why I buy these cars so frequently. The way you feel now....That's exactly why! Almost forgot.......congrats, have a ball!

·
Registered
234 Posts
congrats!!!

·
Registered
792 Posts
Congrats and don't forget to post pics!

:cheers:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Just saw an 08 Monaco Blue M5 yesterday and was thinking to myself what a great color it is. Have fun picking it up and take some pics to share the experience with us!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts