4,813 Posts
RennSportSC'dKellenersM5 said:
the offer is very gracious...

and im not sure how to wish you a plesent ramadan but ill do my best

Happy Ramadan
Merry Ramadan
A joyous Ramadan

Im not trying to be insulting..im just not sure of the grammer used
hiha Dont worry about it.. Its Ramadan Mubarak but happy ramadan is ok :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
i'm hungry.... thirsty.... and bored!

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Hang in there buddy.. You'll be fine in a couple in hours. Just dont think about it :noSMG:

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
In addition, i searched tickets yesterday and they fall under two categories...expensive and not expensive. The first tickets i found were over $3,000USD and then i found ones for half that...funny how airline pricing structure works

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
The holy month of Ramadhan comes along once every year. All muslims fast from sunrise to sunset for 29 days.

Its a holy month so therefore, no alcohol, no nightclubbing, etc.

The morals behind it can be looked up on the net cause quite frankly, i would need to type all night if i had to explain!

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Ahmed,

I thank you for even the small amount of info... i know that the info can be found on the net as well but i thought i would give you something to take you mind off things. Since its the only alcohol you can have, enjoy this...cherrsagai

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Renn,
3,000 ???? thats crazy! The cheapest ticket i found for boston- bahrain- boston was $1,000 so yours shouldnt be much more than that.

Ahmed,
who said ramadan is 29 days ? It could be 29 or 30 and that all depends on the moon.

Renn,
The start of ramadan also depends on seeing the moon. And if the moon appears on the night of the 29th, then next day is Eid. If doesnt then we fast 1 more day and Eid will be the next day. Eid is the first day of national celebration of the end of ramadan and people go and visit their family, relatives and freinds to greet them for Eid. Its also 3 days of hoilday through out the muslim world.

Oh yeah, and everyone celebrate in new clothes top to bottom, inside out (its a must BTW). Same with kids where they go to their family and around the neigborhood ringing bells to get ca$h. Something like halloween but not so extreme :cool2:

back to ramadan,
One of the reasons why muslims fast is to give their body 1 month's break as we eat + drink 11 months and break 1 month. (but let me tell, people these days turn out eating more than normal days cuz they put it in overdrive :noSMG: at night and end up gaining weight and some even end up in the hospital) Second main reason, is to think of the poor cuz in the case where you can eat but dont want to is very different than when you shouldnt be eating (or cant in the case of the poor). Trust me, when you are fasting, you're are hungry + thirsty like all the time! :confused3

Hope i helped as i had some time to give you some more info :)

Ahmed said:
Its a holy month so therefore, no alcohol, no nightclubbing, etc.
Its much more than that! No eating or drinking or swearing, sex, smoking, clubbing, etc from sun rise to sun set.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Abdulla,

thanks for the additional info...

Where i am in TX is out in the middle of nowhere so i first have to travel to Dallas from Corpus Christi and then from Dallas to JFK and then JFK to frankfurt and then frankfurt there...its a long trip. If i were on the east coast it would be much easier.

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
RennSportSC'dKellenersM5 said:
Abdulla,

thanks for the additional info...

Where i am in TX is out in the middle of nowhere so i first have to travel to Dallas from Corpus Christi and then from Dallas to JFK and then JFK to frankfurt and then frankfurt there...its a long trip. If i were on the east coast it would be much easier.
No probelm,
Why not fly to London and then London- bahrain ? :confused2

·
Registered
784 Posts
Simply stunning.

I see there is still enough space remaining for the the Black one too......

there are some intersting times ahead guys.......... in the meantime be safe and have fun on those long....smooth....and very fast roads

Shadowman

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
shadowman said:
Simply stunning.

there are some intersting times ahead guys.......... in the meantime be safe and have fun on those long....smooth....and very fast roads

Shadowman
we''ll try

Me and Ahmed ------>

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Gustav said:
Any more races to report :1:
no not yet.. but stay tuned

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
shadowman said:
Simply stunning.

Shadowman
oh boy oh boy shadowman!

you might make it for the 2nd grand DRAG EVENT to be held in december!

hey abdulla.... what do you say eh?

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
i thought the second round will start in jan :confused2

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
There will be many surprises my son! Many!

The Bahrain National Championship Season will start in January 2005. However, before then, some action has been promised! Its holiday season dude! Time to hear the supers and the turbos in action!

41 - 58 of 58 Posts