BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh well, when you're fasting on the first day of the holy month of Ramadhan.... time seems to slow down to infinity! So Black M5 and I decided to kill some time taking some shots.

Hope you enjoy them!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some more pictures of this micro meet! Never mind the two goones in the last pic, they just happened to appear when the pics were developed! :confused3

Attachments

·
Registered
857 Posts
You guys are some ugly dudes, but those beautiful cars help your case a little.

I'm KIDDING!!! :)

Amazing cars guys. I'd love to see how Bahrain is. It looks like so much fun.

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Ahmed said:
Never mind the two goones in the last pic, they just happened to appear when the pics were developed! :confused3

Gustav,

Thanks

Jajo,
You're most welcome anytime kinggf

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Splendid cars & photos :thumbsup:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Ahmed,
Great pics of the M5! Oh! and the others too. BTW did Black M5 really kick your butt as he mentioned in another thread today? I was even surprised that you let the Porsche Cheyenne turbo beat you.:eek: I never realize that the porsche Cheyenne was so fast.

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
It is not an ordinarey cayenne :) It is the 600 HP Gemballa Cayenne GT600 monster:

See here :confused3

Sonic M5 said:
Ahmed,
Great pics of the M5! Oh! and the others too. BTW did Black M5 really kick your butt as he mentioned in another thread today? I was even surprised that you let the Porsche Cheyenne turbo beat you.:eek: I never realize that the porsche Cheyenne was so fast.

·
Banned
386 Posts
OMG 600hp?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Gustav said:
It is not an ordinarey cayenne :) It is the 600 HO Gembalal Cayenne GT600 monster:
Thanks for the enlightenment. Porsche has moved up a notch in my book. Very impressive! Porsche rules! I guess this is probably the fastest SUV on the planet.
I wonder what the top speed is ?

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Sonic M5 said:
I guess this is probably the fastest SUV on the planet.
I wonder what the top speed is ?
It does 0-100 in 4.5 seconds 0-200 in 17.8 seconds and tops 295 km/h
the GT700's 0-100 is 4.3 seconds and 0-200 is 13.0 seconds and tops 315 km/h

The only stats on the GT750 is that it pumps 750 bhp and 825 lbs of torque and does 0-100 in less than 4.3 seconds. The Gt600's torque btw is 650 lbs and GT700 pumps 780 lbs.

Anzir,
Ramathan Mubarak to you and everyone :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Sonic M5 said:
Ahmed, BTW did Black M5 really kick your butt as he mentioned in another thread today?
Yes yes yes get him to speak out :haha:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Black M5 said:
It does 0-100 in 4.5 seconds 0-200 in 17.8 seconds and tops 295 km/h
the GT700's 0-100 is 4.3 seconds and 0-200 is 13.0 seconds and tops 315 km/h

The only stats on the GT750 is that it pumps 750 bhp and 825 lbs of torque and does 0-100 in less than 4.3 seconds. The Gt600's torque btw is 650 lbs and GT700 pumps 780 lbs.

Anzir,
Ramathan Mubarak to you and everyone :thumbsup:
Black M5,
As far as fuel economy, what can we expect? :)

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Sonic M5 said:
Ahmed,
You know whats funny?

When you become a pace car following two cars racing, what on earth can you do except stay behind them? But then again, I dont bla bla bla, he never raced me that night, and therefore he hasn't technically "kicked my butt"!

I am proudly confident of my M5, and I know what it can do the GT600! I drove his car and I know what a beast it is, however, I prefer to keep the comparison to myself!

To put it in a nut shell.... I can eat that SUV for brunch! Like I said before, this is " TO BE CONTINUED "!

Abdulla wants the weather to get cooler ( cause it helps his turbos ) so I am giving him that time he so desperately needs! Until then.... I will be taking bets by PM if you guys are interested!

Cheers!

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Great photo shoot guys. :thumbsup: The only thing missing....................... a black s/c'd beast. :haha:

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Sonic M5,
Its fuel economy is bad but im not complaining cuz thats what happens when the power goes up. I think stock its 15 miles to the gallon but im not sure.

Ahmed,
Fair enough to say that i didnt beat you but i did beat an M5 that has more mods than you. Which means you will be toast. Bring it on, weather or no weather :7: Umm does the second smilie indicate how you are feeling rightnow ? :1:

Ahmed said:
Terk,
:thumbsup:

Rocket,
I hope you guys fly over as well cuz ALX is definetly coming.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts