61 - 80 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
hahaha alrite i'll let y'all know when i make some next time

·
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
I love a good BBQ sauce. I would love some next time you make some please.

Let me know how much you charge and I will paypal you the money. I only need a bottle for me and my wife.

Thanks!

Oooo i didnt know we have a history here of sharing homemade BBQ sauce :)

I have a reciepe of my own, if anyone wanna taste of that i did be happy to mail you all some next time when i get around to make a batch. (probably in the next few month since i just made some last mos over x'mas vacation and shared it with some of my co-workers)

:M5thumbs:

·
Registered
569 Posts
I love a good BBQ sauce. I would love some next time you make some please.

Let me know how much you charge and I will paypal you the money. I only need a bottle for me and my wife.

Thanks!
Nah dont need $$, all i need is your address, good food and wine are the two things that I love to share with good people :)

I've been on a lotta forums (Audiworld, MBZworld, VWvortex, bimmerfest etc etc.) and this place prob got the best people all around (the next would be Audiworld) so is all good :)

·
Registered
398 Posts
To our New & Young Members,

Learn how to share your BBQ sauce to socialize. :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
718 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Worked for me!
haha sure, no offence intended there at all ;)

it's really good to see what goes on in this board, gotta love it! lovelove:cheers:

·
Registered
718 Posts
haha sure, no offence intended there at all ;)

it's really good to see what goes on in this board, gotta love it! lovelove:cheers:
None taken. Didn't really dawn on me that I was giving the teacher an apple at the time. Don't think I even knew it was a moderator, he just helped me with a mod so I said thanks!

·
Registered
569 Posts
hahaha nah Dan and I have been comparing notes about extended warranty, also another fellow member send me a Focal center channel that he had sitting around I mean with nice people like this on this forum, i sure dun mind sharing some BBQ sauce with y'all :)

·
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
You folks are all so kind and so generous. Thank you very much. Greatly appreciated.

That's what friends and life is all about. Sharing, helping each other out and reciprocating when we can.
I always try and find some way to return the favor to the folks that have helped me.
In life, we cannot just always take. We give and take.

Its like early Christmas exchange gifts!

·
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Thanks Philip!

Kindly let me know next time you make some BBQ sauce and I will PM you my home address.

Bless you!

hahaha nah Dan and I have been comparing notes about extended warranty, also another fellow member send me a Focal center channel that he had sitting around I mean with nice people like this on this forum, i sure dun mind sharing some BBQ sauce with y'all :)

·
Registered
718 Posts
Honestly, that is the way I see it... I am fortunate and I don't mind sharing. I can't take it with me!

You folks are all so kind and so generous. Thank you very much. Greatly appreciated.

That's what friends and life is all about. Sharing, helping each other out and reciprocating when we can.
I always try and find some way to return the favor to the folks that have helped me.
In life, we cannot just always take. We give and take.

Its like early Christmas exchange gifts!

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
+1 for sticky on all the subforums. As a 25yr old, I violated many of those suggestions in my earlier years in BMWs with half the power of my E39 - I paid the price in damages to my car (and only mine - never hit anyone) but thankfully, not my life. It's so easy to forget how unskilled we are when young, turning off the safety nets of DSC and thinking we're F1 drivers... I preach the same thing to my younger brother/friends with RWD sporty cars.

Thanks for the constructive post, Dan.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Thanks! We all have done stupid things in the past. We are very lucky we stayed alive and no one got hurt.

Life is already too short, we try each day and not make it shorter.

Drive safe!

yep i too did some really stupid things when i was younger..that's what happens when your parents gave you the keys to a nice european car at the age of 17......lesson learned after totaled the car....lisc suspensed for 7 mos and insurance jumped to $4400 a year (at one point) fortunatly noone got hurt

we all live and learn :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
He's right I'm 23 just got my m6 I had ane46 m3 csl look alike I had minor work done but this thing goes sideways on 21 like nothing and u for got to say never punch it in a turn with traction off lol u will lose it lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
He's right I'm 23 just got my m6 I had ane46 m3 csl look alike I had minor work done but this thing goes sideways on 21 like nothing and u for got to say never punch it in a turn with traction off lol u will lose it lol
Same thing happened to me literally the day after I got my E46 M3. TC off, S6 at a stoplight. Turns green, I apply 75% gas, for a right turn, spins out, end up in a ditch.:applause: Exacerbated the rear subframe issue and messed up my front bumper (tore out left foglamp, some damage to the left side, windshield washer pump etc).

Bottom line -- respect the power of these cars. :M5eyes:

61 - 80 of 99 Posts
About this Discussion
98 Replies
33 Participants
e31_1997
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing