BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
I think he said he was getting just about everything but the stroker kit, but I may be confusing him with someone else.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
It got to be a "stroker" since it takes week or two:3:. What mods would take more than a week?:rolleyes:

:cheers:

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
I think he said he was getting just about everything but the stroker kit, but I may be confusing him with someone else.
yes I beleive he is paying 30k or something....

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm getting the big brake kit, suspension, anti roll kit, strut tower braces, rear diff. tuning, throttle bodies, and the pedal and mats, and the exhaust. I was going to do their rims, but I got an awesome deal on 20" HRE 590R's. Not quite 30k, it was high 20's before the rims, but now it's lower 20's. Should be done the end of this week or the beginning of next week.

Eric

·
Registered
458 Posts
I'm getting the big brake kit, suspension, anti roll kit, strut tower braces, rear diff. tuning, throttle bodies, and the pedal and mats, and the exhaust. I was going to do their rims, but I got an awesome deal on 20" HRE 590R's. Not quite 30k, it was high 20's before the rims, but now it's lower 20's. Should be done the end of this week or the beginning of next week.

Eric
Nice

·
Registered
3,967 Posts

Eric
Don't forget to post some clip/pic. Dyno pre/post would be great too.

Congrats and enjoy.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not gonna have a chance for any pre dyno info, but I guess just go by BMW's numbers. After shouldn't be a problem. I guess they're looking at later next week, or early the week after. Apparently they had some problem with the throttle boddies, so who knows when or what will happen next. No real biggie, cause I'll be in Hawaii for the next week and a half anyways.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts