BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone post pictures of their Silver Metallic M5. I reviewed the website and couldn't find anything. Have to make my color choice soon. At least I hope it's soon.
Also interior color choices would be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,579 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
ok, i admit i'm biased to tianium (as this is my m5's color), but i have to say that when i went to spartenburg, i expected to be interested in other color combinations (like the carbon black, the dark green, red, etc.) after seeing the bunch, the silver looks best because it really pronounces the curves of the car and the aero adds. all the dark colors hide the lines / curves of the car.
another personal opinion: the silverstone / black seats with the titanium trim really is the m5 flagship combo.
ps, i didn't pick my color scheme, it was dictated to me when i was able to take delivery of someone else's order (an out of state dealer who was barred from buying the car when found out). so, from day one, i was a little bummed out when i couldn't order the anthrasite / black / exclusive combo i thought i wanted. think no more! the silver / sliverstone / sport trim is great

·
Registered
12 Posts
Great pictures I am waiting for mine titanium
/black interior and I lowe this combo but one question do you have chrome line exteriour on you car ? I have been considering that option and it is difficult to tell from the side wiew pictures

best rgds
PSigma

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
I have the chrome trim on my Titanium M5 and I think it looks great. It seems to highlight the color. You can barely see it on my photos (adress posted below ,last month)

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Here are pics of my silverstone M5 with another M5 board member's silver M5. The pics really highlight the difference. As healeyg stated, the light colors really allow the curves to stand out. I also updated the interior pics as well. His is the titanium interior, mine is the bruyere wood.
http://photos.yahoo.com/moopz1

·
Registered
101 Posts
I picked up my titanium silver M5 last Friday. I was stunned at how good looking the car is, not having seen a titanium one before. I parked it at the grocery store yesterday and when I came out there was a crowd standing around it.

BTW, what kind of delivery times are you all seeing? I ordered mine in April of 99 and it arrived in July 00.

Steve

·
Registered
417 Posts
Left a deposit Aug99, and got a Sept00 production slot (hopefully delivered in Oct!)

·
Registered
21 Posts
ordered my ti-silver in 3/5/00 and took delivery on 5/30/00. Had 4 deposits with different dealers and two came through in May. Ordered the wood trim but first car came with the sportive trim. After looking at it decided the alum. trim was the best looking for the car! Sold the other one to someone on this board for list + 0.

·
Registered
372 Posts
So what do you guys think of Ti Silver vs Alpine White?

I'd really like to see white / black / ti silver cars lined up beside each other. Trying to pick a color for an M3 and finding it VERY tough.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts