BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a 1993 e34 3.8 with edc, the front tyres are wearing at the outer edges far more than the rest of the tyre. Will be taking the car to get lazer lined anyone know the correct alignment?

·
Registered
757 Posts
graham4242 said:
Got a 1993 e34 3.8 with edc, the front tyres are wearing at the outer edges far more than the rest of the tyre. Will be taking the car to get lazer lined anyone know the correct alignment?
Welcome, fello Scott...

Where in Scotland are you? I'm in Lanarkshire. :crying:

My fronts used to do this, I've since had all my front end replaced and stuff though plus had the KDS done a couple of times. I've still got a wee bit of a pull to the left mostly though, sometimes to the right, nothing too serious, just kind of got used to it I suppose. I think my drivers side still wears a wee bit more on the outer edge.

That apart, how you finding her?

·
Registered
426 Posts
plisken said:
I think my drivers side still wears a wee bit more on the outer edge.
Strange I was checking my tyres today and that just what I found. Rears and passenger side seem even by contrast.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’m temporarily in Ayrshire for the rest of the year but normally in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">Berkshire</st1:place>. How am I finding her?

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

Just fantastic – mega simles, all day long , even when I’m not in the car.:1:

<o:p></o:p>

I’ve had her for a few weeks and have needed and bit of balancing, brake fluid change and compressor belt – air conditioning stopped. All small beans £150ish - phew , but got a small? oil leek that requires a top up at the weekends (500-750ml) and the garage wants her for 2-3 days! (I suspect that they just want to drive her). Just as well I bought a car with warranty – (double phew).

After some surfing for this for the alignment specs:-

http://www.bmwe34m5.com/faqs/?theme=1&level=4&question_id_select=153&chapitre_id_select=27&document_id_select=3

1 - 5 of 5 Posts