BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at a E39 m5 in Nashville at a place called Dixie Motors. Just wondering if anyone has any info on the car or the dealer? If anyone could check it out for me or knows of a good PPI place in Nashville.

Car looks extremely clean besides the headlight, which in surprised they haven't restored. Pictures can be miss leading though.

http://www.dixiemotorsinc.com/detail-2000-bmw-m5_series-low_miles_asterisk_navigation_asterisk_rare_car_asterisk_super_clean_asterisk_serviced_asterisk_-used-13396640.html

·
Registered
479 Posts
Looking at a E39 m5 in Nashville at a place called Dixie Motors. Just wondering if anyone has any info on the car or the dealer? If anyone could check it out for me or knows of a good PPI place in Nashville.

Car looks extremely clean besides the headlight, which in surprised they haven't restored. Pictures can be miss leading though.

2000 Used BMW M5 Series LOW Miles * Navigation * RARE Car * Super Clean * Serviced * at Dixie Motors Serving Nashville, TN, IID 13396640
I'm in Nashville almost every week going to/from the airport.

Pretty sure I know where this dealer is at, I used to work in Nashville. Price seems pretty high for the mileage and age?

Anyway, I'll be in Nash either on Mon/Tues and I could take a look.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts