BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got done tinting my headlamps and picking up the new addition.

She is a Cayman Design Edition One.

Color scheme goes well with her older brother. The matte black stripes are pretty cool on the gloss black finish, and man is she incredible to drive. :biggrinbounce:

Between the brute force and luxury of the M5, and the mind reading razor's edge handling and surprising comfort of the Cayman; everything, absolutely everything but driving, seems like a waste of time.

Attachments

·
Registered
245 Posts
love that Cayman! That thing on the track would be unbelievable - thinking rotation into the corners here...congrats.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I simply need to make more money, but I'm working on that.

Looking good!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
love that Cayman! That thing on the track would be unbelievable - thinking rotation into the corners here...congrats.
Yeah, I know. Luckily with the purchase the dealer sends me to a one day Hurley Haywood performance driving training session at the track in the Gainesville Raceway park. That way I hope to experience the car a little more without ending up in a ditch. :)

And Morals: Not to sound cheesey. But I have always found the more you are Not concerned about things, the more they seem to find you. Money... Girls... well, money and girls mostly. But I didn't think there was much more to worry about. :hihi: my two cents.

:cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts