BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
The WNY crew is in this year. Bringing 3 M5's and an LS1 540i. We're booking rooms tonight! I think we will all be in for the drag racing. I used to race amateur trophy class with my Trans Am, but I've never been down the strip in the 3 years I've had my M5... should be interesting!

·
Registered
803 Posts
The WNY crew is in this year. Bringing 3 M5's and an LS1 540i. We're booking rooms tonight! I think we will all be in for the drag racing. I used to race amateur trophy class with my Trans Am, but I've never been down the strip in the 3 years I've had my M5... should be interesting!
Lets hope for no more broken M5's lol ouichouich

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
So are people driving Thursday night for this? Or Friday?

2 night stay, or 3 night stay?
Plan to be there for dinner on Thursday. Dyno on Friday morning and so on. So, 3 nights.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Plan to be there for dinner on Thursday. Dyno on Friday morning and so on. So, 3 nights.
Oh okay thanks for clarification. I dont think i'll be able to stay 3 nights, but maybe 2. Missing the dinner portion for sure, and if I leave really early, I can make the dyno morning

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I am deciding if Its worth bringing a CLS55 AMG from Maryland for my cousin to pilot for this trip.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I hope I can make it out to this. Can drop off the wife in Cincinnati with family....yeah....that might convince her...

·
Registered
910 Posts
I am deciding if Its worth bringing a CLS55 AMG from Maryland for my cousin to pilot for this trip.
The answer is always yes.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I hope I can make it out to this. Can drop off the wife in Cincinnati with family....yeah....that might convince her...
Once everything is all squared away we should start a DMV caravan thread!

·
Registered
417 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Once everything is all squared away we should start a DMV caravan thread!
It would be nice to know the path everyone is taking and when so we can try and meet up with others if possible.

When the time gets closer, anyone driving to Columbus send me a private message of the following:

1. What route you are taking.

2. How many cars in Caravan.

3. What day and time.

I can then make a map out with different routes with different colors per caravan route. Just send me a private message. We can make a thread of it later, sorry I went off topic for a sec.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
It would be nice to know the path everyone is taking and when so we can try and meet up with others if possible.

When the time gets closer, anyone driving to Columbus send me a private message of the following:

1. What route you are taking.

2. How many cars in Caravan.

3. What day and time.

I can then make a map out with different routes with different colors per caravan route. Just send me a private message. We can make a thread of it later, sorry I went off topic for a sec.
I plan to take 84 west to I80 all the way.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Tim, I know you're seasoned with organizing all of this. If you need any help at all, please let me know and I'll do what I can. I'm right over in Troy - so I'm a hop skip and a jump away. Thank you for putting this on! This will be my first one and I'm eager to participate!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Just booked my room for Friday & Saturday night! :rally_drive: (410 miles each way)

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Booked a room at the Hilton for Eric and me. Outside chance my daughter Kelly will be with us too. Hopefully both of our M5s (F10 and E39 Dinan S3) will be there too. We're all looking forward to this wonderful event. Thank you Tim!

·
Registered
910 Posts
Im gonna try and meet Vitally and Walter in Ohio and then my brother and myself will all be driving down together.

71 South all the way.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Booked a room at the Hilton for Eric and me. Outside chance my daughter Kelly will be with us too. Hopefully both of our M5s (F10 and E39 Dinan S3) will be there too. We're all looking forward to this wonderful event. Thank you Tim!
Ray, I'm so happy to hear you'll be at Timmayfest again and that Eric has the S3. I'm booked in the Hilton Friday and Saturday. Have safe and uneventful travels from NYC this year!

Richard... aka Irish M5...

·
Registered
910 Posts
Ray, I'm so happy to hear you'll be at Timmayfest again and that Eric has the S3. I'm booked in the Hilton Friday and Saturday. Have safe and uneventful travels from NYC this year!

Richard... aka Irish M5...
Richard I was JUST going through the footage from when I first met you and drove you back to the hotel the night everyone went out for dinner after the car show.
So you ARE going this year right? It will be good to see you again.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Richard I was JUST going through the footage from when I first met you and drove you back to the hotel the night everyone went out for dinner after the car show.
So you ARE going this year right? It will be good to see you again.
Travis, yes I'll be there and I'm looking forward to meeting you and the crew again. As you know I've attended every year. I'll add my name back onto the list as it was removed by guess who..... when they added their name... :eek:h:

61 - 79 of 79 Posts