BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was wondering how many Michigan, Ontario (if you're coming through MI) Northern Ohio owners were planning on attending this year's TimmayFest?
And if they would be interested in a caravan to Columbus. Once we have a feel for how many, where and when we would like to depart, we can arrange the time and place to meet.

My plan, as of now, is to depart in time to arrive at the Polaris Hilton in time to relax before dinner at 7:00 on Thursday, 5 June.

The Route for now as I am open to changing this if anyone has a better one.

2014 Timmayfest Route 01.JPG

Please copy the list to your reply and add your Name, City, and any preference for departure, and your ride:
1. AGM5, Roseville Mi., 5 June, e39 Anthracite M5

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
There is usually a group from WI,Chicago area, but the last few years we went through Indy. Depending on the group, it might not add much time to take the Northern route and meet up in Northern Ohio.

As it gets closer we will have to see.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
three and a half weeks until Timamyfest...
who else is going to join us?

1. AGM5
2. defconracing

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
5 days and counting.

Departure from the Madison Heights Costco at 13:30 on Thursday.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Count me in.

I wouldn't leave any later than 1:30, otherwise if there is a traffic jam, construction, or any other delays, we wouldn't make it in time for dinner.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Count me in.

I wouldn't leave any later than 1:30, otherwise if there is a traffic jam, construction, or any other delays, we wouldn't make it in time for dinner.
Agreed. There is construction on I-75 in both Wayne and Monroe counties. I will look into Ohio as well.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Alright, I will make sure I'm there by 1:30.

If there is construction on 75 should we maybe consider taking US-23 instead?
Orange Barrels on US-23 as well, but in greater number than I-75.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'm going to suggest that we meet in the northwest corner of the parking lot. It is kind of large and may be difficult to find each other otherwise.

I'm also bringing several walkie talkies for anyone that may want to keep one in their car along the way.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm going to suggest that we meet in the northwest corner of the parking lot. It is kind of large and may be difficult to find each other otherwise.

I'm also bringing several walkie talkies for anyone that may want to keep one in their car along the way.
sounds like a plan. See you all tomorrow.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
A couple of pictures from the trip to TimmayFest.:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
6 Participants
AGM5
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing