BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Assuming my plans don't change, I should be able to meet up with you on Thursday for the drive down. Still planning on Costco @13:30?
Yes. the plan is still to meet at the Madison Heights Costco (lower cost for petrol) at 13:30.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Monday night Bump.

the plan is to meet up at the Costco on Stevenson Highway in Madison Heights at 13:30. :wroom:

·
Registered
642 Posts
A bit off topic, but it'll bump your thread too. Do many of you hit the Dream Cruise? Is it mainly for older cars? I'm thinking about coming up for it this year.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
There are a few of us who are already planning a Woodward Blitz. So, sure come up and maybe we can shame the chevelles back into their pole barns.:hihi:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hey folks, hope u have fun in Timmayfest. Unfortunately, I'm bailing out. I can't miss work tomorrow nor friday, and the weekend is compromised with boring adult crap, aka 'responsibilities'.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Hey folks, hope u have fun in Timmayfest. Unfortunately, I'm bailing out. I can't miss work tomorrow nor friday, and the weekend is compromised with boring adult crap, aka 'responsibilities'.
Stupid work. :grrrrr: Sorry that you can't make it. :( I was look forward to seeing how your beast runs with the jailbreak. I hope that work and the boring adult crap goes easily for you.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Thanks. Don't worry you won't miss out on the Jailbreak just yet. I haven't even been able to send them my base tune file to work with yet. I hope to be able to send them file hopefully by Friday, so I don't think I'll have the tune until next weekend anyhow. I can't wait to fit the tune in, and I'd like to run a baseline dyno vs. Jailbreak comparison too.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Couldn't get off from work either. I honestly briefly thought about making the 10 hr drive each way in two days *just* to stop by and see what it's all about, lol.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Couldn't get off from work either. I honestly briefly thought about making the 10 hr drive each way in two days *just* to stop by and see what it's all about, lol.
It's not 10 hours if you drive faster. :M5launch::7:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
8 Participants
AGM5
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing