BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
It sounded like a jet engine! SO AWESOME......

PS, I got to drive it fellas. Eat your heart out!! (Thanks Rob, btw)

Tim lol yea I saw you leaving from Quaker! You guys should of seen the grin on his face. PRICELESS.

·
Registered
642 Posts
I put up three videos from the weekend. I'm waiting for Buzz Lightyear at Disney right now so I won't embed them here, but search for "domcenzo" on YouTube and you"ll see them.

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
Tim lol yea I saw you leaving from Quaker! You guys should of seen the grin on his face. PRICELESS.
The car hasn't been the same since :eek:oohhh:

I put up three videos from the weekend. I'm waiting for Buzz Lightyear at Disney right now so I won't embed them here, but search for "domcenzo" on YouTube and you"ll see them.
Nice. Pretty tough week :)

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I have to say that I had the best time of my life this past weekend. Don't know when last I got an adrenaline rush that I got when we drove down the highway, plus seeing all the cars I am still smiling and talking about it today.... Can wait until next year!!!!

·
Registered
939 Posts
If anyone does have pictures/videos of me running, I would GREATLY appreciate access to them.

Lunker325 emailed me a link I will forward to you Chris of 2 videos on youtube.
How about this?

Timmayfest - 2011 020.jpg

·
Registered
939 Posts
Guys: Hey Tim, are you gonna run on the track?
Tim: Yeah, I'll go one time.

... an hour later ...

Guys: Tim, time to go!
Tim: Just one more, just one more!

LMAO! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much Tim!
+1 lmao

In all my days I thought 1 =1. In Tim's case, 1 = 15. Yeah, I'll just go out once. :hihi:

·
Registered
910 Posts
+1 lmao

In all my days I thought 1 =1. In Tim's case, 1 = 15. Yeah, I'll just go out once. :hihi:
If that storm wouldn't have hit us so quickly I would have stayed and gotten more pics and videos. I was freaking out thinking our 20+ cars there were going to be hit with some serious hail damage. When I stopped off at the gas station I checked out the weather on TV and in our area at the time we were smack dab in the middle of a serious storm cell.

Storm was serious.

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
If that storm wouldn't have hit us so quickly I would have stayed and gotten more pics and videos. I was freaking out thinking our 20+ cars there were going to be hit with some serious hail damage. When I stopped off at the gas station I checked out the weather on TV and in our area at the time we were smack dab in the middle of a serious storm cell.

Storm was serious.
My brother lives in the area and has his cell phone set to give audiable warnings whenever the highest level warnings come out (ie tornados, where he lives he cannot hear warning sirens) The phone kept going off the whole drive back home from the track. We left 30 seconds before it started to downpour. He's like, maybe we should stop in the next town under a gas station roof incase the hail comes... way to make someone (me) nervous!

·
Registered
910 Posts
He's like, maybe we should stop in the next town under a gas station roof incase the hail comes... way to make someone (me) nervous!
LMAO! Thats exactly what I did. Thats how I have one of the video clips of a bunch of E39 M5s driving by.

·
Registered
642 Posts
LMAO! Thats exactly what I did. Thats how I have one of the video clips of a bunch of E39 M5s driving by.
Did I miss that video somewhere? Or is that one of the ones you need to edit and get through still?

Nevermind, I saw it on the other thread. Well done and thanks again.

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #92

·
Registered
910 Posts
I did this because I had a lot of footage of you guys that I didnt get to use in the other video.. So.. Here ya go.

81 - 93 of 93 Posts