BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are a few pictures from the "Pre-meet cook out" at my place.....

Peter's car in my garage.

Adam (Clemster) and Brian (Lunker325) relaxing while Chris (hdhntr23) examines Peter's paint job.

HavasuSteve03Beast's (Steve) car.

Kelster's (Ray) S3.

IRISHM5's (Richard) car.

Ray's S3

Brian with the thumbs up.... LOL....

Steve's ESS supercharged CA car.....

Peter's brand new engine.

The ladies enjoying so "non car" conversation. A rarity for the weekend. LOL.

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The first time I had a chance to pull out my camera was around 2:30pm at the meet. Here are some of the pics I took....

1981 M1

1994 850CSI

This is what I found in my garage when I got home after the meet, before dinner.....

·
Registered
425 Posts

·
Registered
5,663 Posts
Just checked my camera and not one pic of the 'Fest itself. Got a few at drag night, but only after the monster t-storm had put an end to the fun. Although my point-n-shoot does capture it properly, you get the idea. What a beautiful sight.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I took too few pics....like adam, none of the fest itself.

Still loading some of the cam, but here is what was on my phone:

Drag race fun

Wait, what is in that car?

And my car back at home

Huge fun.

·
Registered
803 Posts

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Subscribed! great pix so far, thanks to all who has posted.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
I am in the process of uploading my pictures to webshots and will post the link when the upload is done, which I think will take a wile at work with are slow network and the fact that I took over 700 pictures over the weekend.

Edit: anyone know of a FREE site I can upload 700+ pictures to that will not take 5 days to do? so far it has taken 25 minutes to upload 3 pictures to webshots.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I am in the process of uploading my pictures to webshots and will post the link when the upload is done, which I think will take a wile at work with are slow network and the fact that I took over 700 pictures over the weekend.

Edit: anyone know of a FREE site I can upload 700+ pictures to that will not take 5 days to do? so far it has taken 25 minutes to upload 3 pictures to webshots.
Sure, I can help with that....lol I can create and give ya ftp access to our server. We have our own dedicated at Godaddy to run EC.com if your interested.

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If anyone has pictures/videos of me on the track, can I please have access to them? This was a huge event for me personally......

t.hallman77 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Thank you!

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A few pictures from post meet dinner. We made reservations for 70, and only had 2 open seats......

Here is a picture of (left to right) Peter's wife Tasha, my daughter Alexa, her friend Taylor, Adam's wife Bonnie, and Mrs. Timmayfest, lol, Veronica.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
If anyone has pictures/videos of me on the track, can I please have access to them? This was a huge event for me personally......

Thank you!

I have a great vid of you on the track. once I figure how to convert it from MiniDV tape to my computer and then upload it I will send it to you. I have never uploaded a video from miniDV to my computer before (I have tons of tapes though lol)

·
Registered
425 Posts

Google's Picasa software and Picasa Web Albums is a good option. You can install the Picasa software, import your pictures, and then have Picasa resize the images when they are uploaded to save time and space.

Good to meet you and your family by the way!

·
Super Moderator
4,825 Posts
I have never uploaded a video from miniDV to my computer before
First step is to see if you have a cable to connect your camcorder to your computer. It will probably be Firewire or HDMI on the camcorder's end. Then you need to see what port(s) you have on your computer. Then visit Amazon or Newegg for the appropriate cable to pair those ends. That was the hard part.

The easier part is to find the free movie maker software on your Windows/Apple PC to drive the camcorder. Then capture/edit. Then output a final product to Youtube/Vimeo.

You can learn (way too much, if you want) here: VideoHelp.com - Forum, Guides, Tools and hardware lists

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
What a great event guys! I didn't go but it looks as if it was planned very well with all the activities. I really enjoyed the pics being posted. Can someone tell me what kind of wheels and their specs on Irish M5's car?

·
Registered
1,599 Posts

·
Registered
4,670 Posts

Thank you!
Yep same here!

I broke my and my Beast's cherry on the drag strip Friday night and anyone that has pix or vids of me on the track... I would love them for posterity sake.

cpilcher (at) isqft (dot) com

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
What a great event guys! I didn't go but it looks as if it was planned very well with all the activities. I really enjoyed the pics being posted. Can someone tell me what kind of wheels and their specs on Irish M5's car?
I can, Forgeline SO3P, 19x9 front offset +9 and 19x10 rear offset +19.

See http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e39-m5-e52-z8-discussion/157596-my-new-forgeline-wheel-pictures.html

and Contact Forgeline: Home for more details.

Richard...

Chris, they look even better in person.

They are an amazing looking wheel.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
After lunch on Friday:

On the way to the track:

At the track on Friday:

Tim and Chris on the track:

Euro-boobage:

At the 'fest on Saturday:

Epic clownshoe:

Cool individual color that I've never seen:

Before dinner on Saturday:

After dinner on Saturday:

LMB-gasm Sunday morning:

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
About this Discussion
94 Replies
24 Participants
TravisBurrell
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing