BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

761 - 770 of 770 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Travis, great job on the video. You sure have some talent in that department :thumbsup:

Thanks for taking the time to share it with the rest of us.

Richard...

·
Registered
910 Posts
Thanks guys. I told Tim I would be honored to be the official videographer for the rest of the Timmayfest events.

Tim, I would feel better if next year I can help you out with any help next year with the event. I feel really bad that you have busted your *** for two years in a row and stressed yourself out trying to make sure we all had such a great time. Please let us help you more next year my friend.

....and thank you on behalf of all of us for such a great weekend.

Now.. enough with me being sappy. Save me another medium. Mine was destroyed with sweat that Saturday from the sun and moving around a lot. lol. Ill send you money soon.

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #763 (Edited)
Thanks again to everyone that donated!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
You should be proud of yourself, Tim.

And also proud that I graced you all with my presence. I'm very bad @ss

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
One thousand fifteen hundred eh? Good job, hopefully we can do better next year.

·
Registered
910 Posts
One thousand fifteen hundred eh?
AHHH HAHHHHH! lol.

Thats awesome though Tim.

Guys, I have tomorrow and Friday off so in that time I plan on taking a look at my bearings and working on uploading the videos I promised all of you. Send me a message and remind me of who all needed certain footage.

Tim, I just picked up some DVD cases so I will be able to mail you a copy of the videos. Expect it soon.

·
Registered
910 Posts
my favorite parts are :10 and 5:12. :1:

Hows this for a gif?

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
I HATE how work blocks YouTube... grrrr effin job getting in the way again.

761 - 770 of 770 Posts
About this Discussion
769 Replies
62 Participants
Hdhntr23
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing