BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

101 - 120 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Nah, I would rather your fat hose carrying *** bow to the star again!;)

:haha:

I'm afraid the 18th wont work either boyz. We will be gone for 2 weeks starting on the 8th of June. I deeply appreciate the consideration in trying to make it work. Stick to the 11th...Maybe I will work on flights out of Florida for the weekend..Plenty of family around to hang out with kids, wife etc....That may be do-able.

·
Banned
174 Posts
:haha:

I'm afraid the 18th wont work either boyz. We will be gone for 2 weeks starting on the 8th of June. I deeply appreciate the consideration in trying to make it work. Stick to the 11th...Maybe I will work on flights out of Florida for the weekend..Plenty of family around to hang out with kids, wife etc....That may be do-able.
You know you have a place to stay and I will even pick you up from the airport! Uh ohhh:eek:h:,,,,,you may have to ride in a really fast car though:hihihi:.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I didn't get to make the event last year due to a busy schedule, this year looks like I will for sure especially if its June 11 or whatever, can't do May as May 20 is the day I get back to Vancouver, BC from my Alaskan cruise.

Now, Tim knows I'm nuts to do this, but I'll actually drive the beast over to Ohio if we get some others from the North West to come on out, if not I'll fly instead.

Davin.

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
I didn't get to make the event last year due to a busy schedule, this year looks like I will for sure especially if its June 11 or whatever, can't do May as May 20 is the day I get back to Vancouver, BC from my Alaskan cruise.

Now, Tim knows I'm nuts to do this, but I'll actually drive the beast over to Ohio if we get some others from the North West to come on out, if not I'll fly instead.

Davin.

Either way, it would be SWEET to finally meet you in person brother...... You know you will have a ride the whole weekend with one of us if you fly......

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Works for me. I can't imagine doing this without the Stevester!

--Peter
After speaking with Steve, we are going to keep the June 11th date...... Is that ok?

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Said in the voice of Yoda:

"Oh he will be. He WILL be."

--Peter
Be there he will, will he? Hrrrmm

hahaha.

Im open to taxi anyone around that needs it that weekend.

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
Lmao, I can see tim dragging him out to a redneck bar right now at 2am!
Just to clarify, I don't frequent redneck bars, that was the only thing available at the time while we were in MD........ouich

·
Registered
5,663 Posts
Just to clarify, I don't frequent redneck bars, that was the only thing available at the time while we were in MD........ouich
Redneck bars? Where?? :confused: There are no rednecks in MD.

·
Registered
8,716 Posts
Redneck bars? Where?? :confused: There are no rednecks in MD.
Any bar at 2 am., even a redneck one in Maryland, is great if Tim, Ray, Eric, Raza, Steve, Adam, Chris, Matt, Brian, Josiah, Boris, Matt, et al., or any subset thereof, is there.

I met Ray and Adam at NortheastMotorsports today, talked E39M5-smack with Mike O'Neil, and got to drive the S3. Damn, I miss it/you all.

--Peter

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
Ahhhh, good times.....

June 11th can't come soon enough.

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #118

·
Registered
301 Posts
hah! so this was a road trip within a road trip for some!

well I look forward to this for sure, minus the redneck bar and having to see raza at 2am in his hotel room though. haha.... :eek:h:

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
hah! so this was a road trip within a road trip for some!

well I look forward to this for sure, minus the redneck bar and having to see raza at 2am in his hotel room though. haha.... :eek:h:
No dude that was the best part, going up to Steve and Raza's room to carry Raza out wrapped in the sheets he was sleeping on.

101 - 120 of 200 Posts
About this Discussion
199 Replies
24 Participants
tradin1
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing