BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
My contribution to the TimmayFest fun. The first shots are coming across I70 (more caravans next year by the way), before the rain hit. A couple shots of old and new/red and blue at Dave and Busters in the rain. My car on the dyno and I couldn't help but show the old and the new again with the two Alpine M5s.

Attachments

·
Registered
642 Posts
Seems like we were discussing this meet last year at this time in prep for the 2010 show. I thought I'd post some videos on youtube to get people to start pressuring Timmay to get the word going again. Did I hear bigger and better in 2011?

Clemster's supercharged (sorry I only caught a short bit of one run Adam. I thought you'd still like to see it up, very nice car)
YouTube - Clemster's M5 Dyno Run at TimmayFest.m4v

My non-supercharged :sad2:
YouTube - Alpine2002 M5 Dyno Run at Timmayfest

And finally an overview of TimmayFest from the top of one of the mounds.
YouTube - Timmayfest 2010.m4v

If anyone thinks it's important enough to embed these in the post as opposed to having links, PM me and let me know how. Beer 30 for now and I don't feel like educating myself at this juncture. Oh and Adam, I have these in HD, but haven't figured out how to post in HD yet on youtube either. Back to that beer to focus on more positive things.

·
Banned
174 Posts
I guess between all the cars and late night drinking at the Hilton I never got around to asking if you had kids! Shes a cutie!
Marcus

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
I guess between all the cars and late night drinking at the Hilton I never got around to asking if you had kids! Shes a cutie!
Marcus
Well, Well, Well....Look what the CAT drug out....

Where ya been Mister???

What did ya buy to replace that sweet a-- E55 with???

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Marcus
Thank god she looks like her mom hahaha. I have a 5 year old boy that is my clone.....poor kid.

Your twin was the trainer at my last football game. It was weird, I'm like, 'I know this guy' Finally I placed that he looked just like you. Too funny.

Bob

101 - 108 of 108 Posts
About this Discussion
107 Replies
34 Participants
REKIII
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing