BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

81 - 100 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
I should have told my work to F-off and rode out to Ohio with Steve as per my original plan:grrrrr:
I knew I was going to miss a hell of a time!
So when is somebody going to start a thread dedicated to all the strippers encountered over the weekend?:grinyes:

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
I should have told my work to F-off and rode out to Ohio with Steve as per my original plan:grrrrr:
I knew I was going to miss a hell of a time!
So when is somebody going to start a thread dedicated to all the strippers encountered over the weekend?:grinyes:

Ohhhh wellll.... ummmmm what happens @ Timmayfest STAYS @ Timmayfest!!! LOL

YES you shouldve told your work to EFF off but then again work is work so youre forgiven... THIS time!!!

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
No need to be afraid, Bob. If Chris is at your table, dinner is free. And if you play it right, two free dinners!:D

You have $4.00 I could borrow? Im good for it. I promise. I KNOW you have $4.00 right?

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
That guy should be careful. Next thing you know he's in a strip club, licking the dancers.:nono:
Now Adam, that is how unsubstantiated rumors get started. Did I ever mention one of my infamous quotes?

"Admit nothing, Deny Everything, Demand Proof"

Do you have photos or video sir??? I think not.

I have no recollection of what your talking about. :3:

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
girl: OH there you are! Ive been waiting for you all night! where have you been!

steve: whoa whoa hold on there, the other night i tried to apologize for something i didnt even do(lies) and you got pissed.

stripper gets up and leaves.

it was something like that, im SURE you remember that!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Ohhhh wellll.... ummmmm what happens @ Timmayfest STAYS @ Timmay fest!!! LOL

YES you shouldve told your work to EFF off but then again work is work so youre forgiven... THIS time!!!
oh you have no idea....what happens indeed...

You guys that were lucky enough to see the EC girls at the second club really got a treat! (as did we)

:blink:

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
oh you have no idea....what happens indeed...

You guys that were lucky enough to see the EC girls at the second club really got a treat! (as did we)

:blink:

So I hear! Wish I couldve made it but the wife had been out of town all week and... well... yanno...

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Peter, please post the picture that Columbus left on your leg..... I have a feeling you have been branded for life by Timmayfest.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Thanks for posting all of the pics everyone. I just sent my donation to Dan to see more. Thanks also for the comment about my son Dominic. He had a good time and I'm glad he got to experience it. However, I'm not sure after reading between the lines of what I missed in the late night hours, I'll be bringing him next year. The Eurocharged girls at late night establishments.......... yep, I'm down.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Will do! It"s getting better, but I think it's there forever. Branded by my Beast's exhaust with a "C" for Columbus!

--Peter
I was standing next to you when that happened. That sucks, we both I guess didnt realize it was that bad. I shouldnt have listened to you and gotten the ice anyway.

Hope its better soon.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Thanks for posting all of the pics everyone. I just sent my donation to Dan to see more. Thanks also for the comment about my son Dominic. He had a good time and I'm glad he got to experience it. However, I'm not sure after reading between the lines of what I missed in the late night hours, I'll be bringing him next year. The Eurocharged girls at late night establishments.......... yep, I'm down.
good call..... We actually got asked a couple of times to have the girls stop as the dancers weren't getting any attention....

go figure...

:D

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
A few more pics....

Sam's E63 AMG. Too effin sweet.

A few friends at Marcus's house Friday afternoon.

Steve's engine.

A pre Fest oil change for Chris.

The way a garage should look....

Raza washing his car in the rain. LOL.

·
Registered
5,729 Posts
Raza washing his car in the rain. LOL.

And there's those famous flip flops!

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Raza is a damn good man.. on my last trip to DFW in April the U joints in my driveshaft went bad. A call to Raza informed me that he had a driveshaft in his garage (of course) and the next day we found a lift and slapped it in. He really saved my bacon on that trip and did a very expensive job at a very very good price.

Tim, it looks like this event went off like a bang; congrats on that! I bet it was a blast. Hopefully it will happen again so I can make it to one.

- Tim

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Pics? Plural? I only see one.

Teaser posts should be bannable for false advertising :deal:
I see two! mmmmmm

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
Raza is a damn good man.. on my last trip to DFW in April the U joints in my driveshaft went bad. A call to Raza informed me that he had a driveshaft in his garage (of course) and the next day we found a lift and slapped it in. He really saved my bacon on that trip and did a very expensive job at a very very good price.
We all give Raza much-deserved grief, but this demonstrates perfectly why Raza is one of us.

--Peter

81 - 100 of 108 Posts