BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First things First... Forward planning...

If you have kids, then don't forget to spoil your wife on Mothers day March 2nd;)

I got an email a few weeks ago that there is a trackday at Silverstone using the GP circuit.:thumbsup: Normal track days at Silverstone do not use the full GP circuit so this should be a fantastic day.

It is an open pit lane event (meaning you can go out and come in when you want), limited to 80 cars, I'm the 62nd person to book so not many places left.

Event Details

Current Attendees and Cars

The event is organised by circuit-days.co.uk I have no affiliation with them. There are many companies that organise trackdays around the UK. My last track day was with these guys and the event was very well organised.

I'm hoping to have a few improvements to my car by then so I can't wait.

Post if you want more info or if you want to go. This could be a very interesting meet. You can just turn up to spectate if you don't fancy driving your pride and joy. Should be a great day to see some nice cars...

·
Moderator Emeritus
915 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up and pm about this. Out of sheer co-incidence I was on circuit days website on Thursday thinking of book a last minute place at Oulton Park for TOday (Fri) but thought it was going to rain. Was thinking of going back to Bedford, had a great day there with circuit days last summer.

Have looked at the Silverstone track day too and might go, just need to check work schedule. I'll post back here if I book it, but you'll see me on the attendees list too! Good line up going, R8's, F430, etc :applause:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts