Registered
398 Posts
GLWS!

coincidentally I'm moving down to London this Friday too,
you should get another one once you settle down here :D

·
Registered
648 Posts
GLWS. I hope that you get another one when you get there.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the well wishes, I really am going to be sad to see her go.

Johnky - Where in London are you moving?

·
Registered
682 Posts
While I am ecstatic to be relocating back to London, I am much less happy about selling my car.

I've been delaying for a few months but my move date is just weeks away now. Here's the ad;

Cars for Sale: 2009 BMW M6 Convertible in New York, NY 10036: Convertible Details - 354806733 - AutoTrader.com

I may get another one when I'm settled in London :)
Good Luck with the Move - sorry you have to give up the car. With the others in hoping you find one once settled in London.

Jim :cheers:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Thanks for the well wishes, I really am going to be sad to see her go.

Johnky - Where in London are you moving?
I'm moving into central, somewhere near sloane square

If you are planning to get another M6 here in London, you HAVE TO HAVE A SECURE CARPARK.
Without any exaggeration a few BMWs get stolen every single week in London without using key or braking in through windows.
Another M5 was stolen couple of days ago, just be careful with parking in London.
Anyways, I wish you good luck with the move and get in touch with me once you move in,
we should go out for a ride :cheers::flag:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm moving into central, somewhere near sloane square

If you are planning to get another M6 here in London, you HAVE TO HAVE A SECURE CARPARK.
Without any exaggeration a few BMWs get stolen every single week in London without using key or braking in through windows.
Another M5 was stolen couple of days ago, just be careful with parking in London.
Anyways, I wish you good luck with the move and get in touch with me once you move in,
we should go out for a ride :cheers::flag:
Will do and yes, parking will be thought of for whatever car I get next! The place I'm looking at moving into has really cool parking for 2 cars and motorbikes. Part of a warehouse conversion. You drive in and park in the apartment pretty much!

·
Registered
657 Posts
GLWS. Are you planning on upgrading to the F12/13 M6 or gonna stick with the lovely V10 once in London?

Do keep us updated :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GLWS. Are you planning on upgrading to the F12/13 M6 or gonna stick with the lovely V10 once in London?

Do keep us updated :)
Not sure yet! The weather is less reliable there so less bothered about having a convertible. I'll keep you posted though :)

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Congratulations on the relocation and best of luck in London (I hear "There's no Place Like London").

Good Luck with the Sale, and if you get one for the left side of the road, be careful using the keyless entry (it is what is being cloned be thieves).

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
SheWoolf,

Congrats on the move to London! I spent a summer there as a young teen and it remains one of my favorite cities! Good luck with sale and please keep us posted on your path to reacquisition on the other side of the pond.

Cheers,
Milton

1 - 15 of 15 Posts