BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Karl, the car is still mine. I have advertised it on a couple of forums and via youtube so it'll take time to seed and get more visibility.
Hey Manuel,

IMO, you're asking way too much for the car.

Almost twice what it's worth! That price is up in the "EAS' stratosphere and as such, the car
should be completely sorted - No "sunroof", "seat", "shock", etc. issues at all!

GLWS!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thanks for your very nice and honest feedback, it's important to me!

Sorting out a car is like sorting anything out, a house or a relationship, they are rarely fully sorted out! I'm just being honest and want to disclose 100% of the issues (which would hardly be noticed by the average person anyway). Plus, there needs to be some room for negotiation ;) !

Also, a car can be sorted out from someone's point of view but not someone else's. Some cars feel "tighter" than others although it may take a more acute and experienced perspective. New parts alone don't make a car necessarily better.

Following purchase, I spent lots of time sorting the car out to bring it up to my standards, most of the work included not a single part. Luckily, our cars are relatively low on maintenance for their type of performance, and quite reliable too!

Uniqueness, factory features, rarity, color, materials, insulated indoor storage, car knowledge, condition (of everything), enthusiast ownership, market, and so on all play a role in determining pricing.

Yes, it's expensive, very expensive, but it's still cheaper than some cars built by the tens of thousands made from cheap material that can go faster but fail to deliver the incredible driving experience and history that the E34 M5 Touring offers.

Not only is it amazing in terms of features and rarity but it also drives incredibly well.
I tried to convey all of this in my ad hopefully it was apparent to some enthusiasts!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts