BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ///M-fans,

Priorities have changed and I will be selling my touring this summer. Never thought I'd do this!
Anyway, the plan is to prepare the car so that it needs nothing (basically all fluids and a good detail).
I will take a few recent pictures and advertise it on the board here and probably bat too.
I expect to list it around $100k USD.

The car has a 3.6 clutch/flywheel combo, a 3.64 LSD, and a shorter throw shifter.
I will include all stock parts with the car (stock shifter, clutch/flywheel and 3.23 stock differential).
Everything (wheels, paint, interior) is pretty much spotless.

I have records since Day 1 pretty much.

Here are some older photos:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
model year 1995 1/209.....

and 1 of 4 in Orinoco exterior colour and exterior/interior combo equal to 35/50 of the UK LE sedan E34 M5....
i.e. rare..... fair enough......good luck.....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Screw the Elekta... this is my new dream M5T!

Willing to take 6 various other green BMWs in trade? LOL I'd still fall short by a long shot! Great car, more pics please!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Just a regular owner :) I'll be in Colorado for a couple of weeks in a month now!
Will do my best to sort things out early and have fresh photos.
Please message me with any requests!
Very cool Manuel, I’m not a buyer unless you need a kidney :wink

I can’t PM (not enough posts) but if you want to show up at CnC in Lafayette let me know. I’d really like to see the car. It’s at the Flatirons Church on S. Public the first Saturday of every month.

There is also a fairly well known broker in the area that would love to help you sell the car. I can put you in touch if your interested.

·
10,442 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
If you click on the first link from google, it works: https://www.google.com/search?q=yelp+bring+a+trailer

I guess most complaints are from sellers who got rejected or buyers unhappy with the car's condition.
BAT brings top dollar for well sorted and well represented cars. The key is to be as open and honest about the car as possible and be prepared to answer and respond to any and all questions posted in the comments section. Make sure you have all documentation photographed and posted. A professional photo shoot of your car is also recommended. Make sure all defects are photographed and noted (even the smallest scratches). Unanswered questions lead bidders/ buyers to speculate and usually its for the worse. An action that gets no interaction from the seller doesn't do nearly as well. If you go this route be prepared to take the day off the day the auction closes to answer questions. Also plan to check in on and respond to the comments at least daily. BAT will try to beat you up on reserve and make it as low as possible. They want the car to sell. In some case they will actually make up the difference if the bids get close but don't meet reserve. I think your car will do very well on there but you will need to be engaged in the auction start to finish. Not sure what your asking price will be but I'd guess it would go for around 60 to 70k

Good luck

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
7 Participants
///Manuel
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing