All,

As much as I love this car, I have to let her go. I have lusted after one of these for years and now I need to share this gem with someone else. Here are the details:

2003 M5:
LeMans on LeMans/Black interior​
89K miles​
California car for 99.5% of its life​
I am the 4th owner (had it for 1.5 years) - never driven in snow or rain. (fixed the typo)​
Extremely clean - body has no door dings or dents​
Clear bra on the front (from original owner)​
Have an extra set of rear rims and tires (for those who like the square setup)​
Have service records​
No codes or services lights​
All options work​
List of recent repairs under my ownership:​

• All fluids and filters (Redline)– great Blackstone report a month ago
  • New tires
  • Ceramic pads front/rear
  • Alignment
  • Replaced left and right rear axle shaft seals
  • Replaced center tire rod assembly
  • Front lower left pork chop replaced
  • Power steering hose replaced
  • Both front seats have been repaired - no twist, will recline properly
  • Rear view mirror replaced
Mods:
  • Jim Conforti Shark tune
  • Southbend Stage 2 Clutch
  • Ground Control suspension
  • Spherical bushings on front arms
  • New front floating euro rotors
  • Turner Stainless steel brake lines
The car looks stock and besides the few mods listed, it is stock. This car has every option except for complete leather. Have the original shocks if the new owner still wants them.

Carfax does list that the previous owner had damage. It was due to driving over a tractor trailer tire shred and damaging the rear valence. I have a picture in the posting to show how it looks after the previous owner repaired it (which is great). I can provide a copy of the CarFax. I also have a Blackstone Oil report which is clean!

This car has NO rust. Excellent example of the last year E39 M5. Attached are some photos, contact me if you want more pictures or information. You can text me at: Nine, Seven, Eight - Nine, Seven, Three - Six, Two, Five, Eight.