BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got word today that the car is on a Boat to the USofA...:biggrinbounce::biggrinbounce::biggrinbounce:...my question is...do any of you learned men know what the time frame is from when they leave der fatherland....and arrive in Joesie??....also I remember once that someone said you can actually track the boat that the car is traveling on....is that correct???....I have not been this giddy since I got my M5...8 years ago!!!
Regards
S

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Well.......

Just got word today that the car is on a Boat to the USofA...:biggrinbounce::biggrinbounce::biggrinbounce:...my question is...do any of you learned men know what the time frame is from when they leave der fatherland....and arrive in Joesie??....also I remember once that someone said you can actually track the boat that the car is traveling on....is that correct???....I have not been this giddy since I got my M5...8 years ago!!!
Regards
S
I just checked. The boat sunk.:hihihi: Turncoat.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just checked. The boat sunk.:hihihi: Turncoat.

Yeah...I'd believe that:hihihi:....BUT TURNCOAT:crying2:...Hey this car was ordered long before the M5 died a horrific death...albiet with a different dealer...ordered none the less....and it was always a sticking point with my wife....to get a New M3 AND keep the M5...WHILE I had the E36 M3 in garage:hihihi:....
mark my words though...I will be back in an E39 M5.....
S

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
I actually like your decision... Good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts