BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,

It is time for me to move on, it is a real wrench as I have become to appreciate just how special these cars really are.

I have had opportunity to drive the car at my limits and for others to show me just how good it really is, but only in the driving seat does the car trully demonstrate what makes an ///M so special.

I shall miss the permagrin that starts as the engine kicks into life, and the ability to explore limits of adhesion on some of my local routes, but as my job role has changed I can no longer justify a toy.

And whilst I know what car i'm going to have next, I am also in a quandry to know what supercar to have next, I have been so spoilt with this car that I wonder what is going to impress me and make me fall in love again. Quite the dilemma, but not one that will be a big issue for sometime to come.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
They are great cars. Love mine. Haven't driven it since the start of December.

cheers

·
Registered
585 Posts
bad news,i couldnt be wrenched away from mine but they can be painfull to run.
hope you get something nice.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Good luck! Hope you find something that makes you smile when it turns over with that "Growwwl"

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers guys,

Sometimes it is very difficult for ordinary mortals to understand what an ///M represents and just what a car an ///M5 is, on here it is possible.

A dream has been realised, and that is part of still being in denial about selling i guess ......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts